Turn Speed on Console

Turning and doing 180s on console is just too slow. I’ve tried messing with the aim acceleration, deadzones, sensitivity and I just can’t find something that works well. No problem with other games like cod/apex/splitgate, just halo.

I know controllers just have these turn speed caps, but it feels like I’m hitting that cap sooner than other games.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any advice?

> 2535421178796411;1:
> Turning and doing 180s on console is just too slow. I’ve tried messing with the aim acceleration, deadzones, sensitivity and I just can’t find something that works well. No problem with other games like cod/apex/splitgate, just halo.
>
> I know controllers just have these turn speed caps, but it feels like I’m hitting that cap sooner than other games.
>
> Anyone else experiencing this? Any advice?

There’s nothing you can do. I spent like a straight 30 minutes yesterday trying to eke out as much turning speed as I possibly could, and it’s still hella slow. I can’t play or buy this game unless the look sensitivity cap gets raised to 20, doubled, at least. This is way too slow. I’m not switching from other shooter games with my fast sensitivity down to a shooter with slow sensitivity, that is awful.

PC players don’t have to worry about this because they get super high look sensitivity settings. Why the hell is controller sensitivity limited to 10? I don’t even want to turn this game on. The other settings seem fine, modern, even. But the controller look sensitivity range is still 20 years old.