TURN OFF TEAM KILLING

Halo 5 is dumb in many ways but one way is team killing. Its 343 dosent know what to do with how about you JUST TURN IT OFF. I got kicked from a game for acendently running over a team mate. A game in which i was carrying my team and now im banned. TURN IT OFF dont act like you care about keeeping it classic Halo because you dont i shouldnt get kicked for accendently killing a team mat who ran directly in front of my Rocket Hog.

Kids like to boot people for betraying without bothering to pay attention to whether it was actually accidental or not, don’t realize it hurts their own team. Took a while for people to learn it in Halo 3 as well.

Yea this is an unfortunate outcome of large scale maps, but it prevents people from stealing your power weapons and betraying you for the hog. Its not going to be removed, it never has been.

> 2533274978050599;1:
> Halo 5 is dumb in many ways but one way is team killing. Its 343 dosent know what to do with how about you JUST TURN IT OFF. I got kicked from a game for acendently running over a team mate. A game in which i was carrying my team and now im banned. TURN IT OFF dont act like you care about keeeping it classic Halo because you dont i shouldnt get kicked for accendently killing a team mat who ran directly in front of my Rocket Hog.

I’ve run over about eight people in total with a ghost in my many warzone games played, three in one match too. I’ve never been kicked and I’ve never run them over on purpose. Do you bother to stop at all, or do you just go flying by no brakes?

The bans for team killing seem to work pretty well from what ive seen. And halo needs team killing its one of the things that define the game. But breakout needs to be stricter on team killing im sick of every single breakout game some whiner starts killing his/her teammates cuz they cant get the DMR/BR.

> 2533274978050599;1:
> Halo 5 is dumb in many ways but one way is team killing. Its 343 dosent know what to do with how about you JUST TURN IT OFF. I got kicked from a game for acendently running over a team mate. A game in which i was carrying my team and now im banned. TURN IT OFF dont act like you care about keeeping it classic Halo because you dont i shouldnt get kicked for accendently killing a team mat who ran directly in front of my Rocket Hog.

Ive had my fair share of bad nades in arena that killed a teammate even sniped a guy… it was an accident i promise he jumped at a bad time. Ive killed a couple teammates in warzone running over too never got banned. No way you got banned for 1 team kill that doesnt happen in any game mode. Unless maybe you do it every maych but idk if the system is smart enough to track that. Either not the game its you!

I got banned (though it’s only 2:30) for teammates stepping right in front of me as I shoot my sniper. Do they even look around? Also I got banned for finishing a arena match… What the f… I finished and it banned me I don’t get it

Arean is the competitive game mode. How could you not have team damage.

I totally agree. I’m banned for the dumbest reason. In a super lethal playlist as well… I made a poll if anyone here would have the pleasure of voting on it.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/swat-needs-to-get-rid-of-betrayals-yes-or-no/856c381c-b6e7-4394-bacd-e25b7f42eafd/posts

I had three accidental betrayals so far and haven’t got kicked once. Maybe because I instantly apologize via headset.

> 2535452639323332;4:
> > 2533274978050599;1:
> > Halo 5 is dumb in many ways but one way is team killing. Its 343 dosent know what to do with how about you JUST TURN IT OFF. I got kicked from a game for acendently running over a team mate. A game in which i was carrying my team and now im banned. TURN IT OFF dont act like you care about keeeping it classic Halo because you dont i shouldnt get kicked for accendently killing a team mat who ran directly in front of my Rocket Hog.
>
>
> I’ve run over about eight people in total with a ghost in my many warzone games played, three in one match too. I’ve never been kicked and I’ve never run them over on purpose. Do you bother to stop at all, or do you just go flying by no brakes?

U ran over 8 teammates…Impressive I just kill teammates who are terrible at halo lol

> 2533274957885141;7:
> I got banned (though it’s only 2:30) for teammates stepping right in front of me as I shoot my sniper. Do they even look around? Also I got banned for finishing a arena match… What the f… I finished and it banned me I don’t get it

Yeah I got banned from finishing a arena match and it said for quitting to early

No. You’re dumb.

If you think Halo 5 is dumb in so many ways then go play another game, ur -Yoink-!

Betrayals are part of Halo and mostly fun.

50% of my deaths are because of team betrayal, I do not like the fact that if my teammate blows me up with a grenade the kill is rewarded to the enemy who fired upon me previously.

> 2533274902469708;16:
> 50% of my deaths are because of team betrayal, I do not like the fact that if my teammate blows me up with a grenade the kill is rewarded to the enemy who fired upon me previously.

Then get out of gold

How are you guys getting the option to boot people? I get ran over occasionally and never get the option to boot. Heck, I was playing capture the flag, was carrying the enemy flag back, and got shot and spartan charged by my teammate and still didn’t get the option to boot. I reported him and left the game…for which I was promptly banned for quitting.

Oh, and can we not call splinter grenades betrayal? I’ll throw one leave the room and get a betrayal like 30 seconds later because someone wasn’t paying attention.

i think team killing makes the game more fun

Hi mate,
Firstly, you have 3 DNF in the past 10 matches so that’s multiple offenses.
Second, a SINGLE betrayal does not get you kicked.
Third, Ban related posts go here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/the-official-halo-5-why-was-i-banned-thread/19fa6556-e0b1-4248-b817-b3a99d0af5bf/posts
Hope this clarifies:)