Turn off Shoulder Bash...

Please i wish i had the ability and freedom to turn off shoulder bash. I hate when i go to assassinate but the damn shoulder bash steals the kill.

to assassinate:
make sure assassinations are turned on in your settings

walk or stand still behind the target
press and hold the meelee button

and provided there is enough space to play the assassination animation, you will assassinate the target.

if you sprint to the target you will either spartan charge them or have too much momentum to get into the animation.

you can only assasinate from behand, if you are too angled it wont work.

> 2533274913498763;2:
> to assassinate:
> make sure assassinations are turned on in your settings
>
> walk or stand still behind the target
> press and hold the meelee button
>
> and provided there is enough space to play the assassination animation, you will assassinate the target.
>
> if you sprint to the target you will either spartan charge them or have too much momentum to get into the animation.

i know this but you can also sprint and melee if shoulder bash hasn’t “primed” yet and get an assassination. As well as sprint sliding and grab an assassination.

I like the shoulder bash, also the assassinations can if animated be annoying because still trying to fight others. I always just bash bash bash lol

sprint sliding could work since you can assassinate when crouched,
however i wouldnt recommend sprinting and then assassinating since it only takes a few seconds to charge up spartan charge. it isnt very reliable…

That would be an awesome addition, Jig. Having to completely stop an otherwise fluid set of movements, just so the game can recognize the players want to assassinate, could be easily avoided with an on/off toggle. Like assassinations in arena.

> 2533274913498763;6:
> sprint sliding could work since you can assassinate when crouched,
> however i wouldnt recommend sprinting and then assassinating since it only takes a few seconds to charge up spartan charge. it isnt very reliable…

That’s why i would like the option to turn it off. Only reason i used it was to grind commendations for my company but its no longer needed. So i would like if i could disable it. I can disable assassinations why can’t i disable shoulder bash?

> 2533274819580184;7:
> That would be an awesome addition, Jig. Having to completely stop an otherwise fluid set of movements, just so the game can recognize the players want to assassinate, could be easily avoided with an on/off toggle. Like assassinations in arena.

I rarely see assassinations anymore because before H5 sprint assassinations were my primary method…