TURN OFF GRIFBALL BETRAYEL BOOTS

We never had this crap with other halo games!! I had 2 betrayels in back to back games and both i got booted. This is ridiculous because those players came after the same player i did!! None of this was on purpose in anyway what so ever and i got a 5 minute cool down after first game and 2 hour ban second game… We never had this in any other halo game!! Your swinging hammers and all 8 players are in close quaters. You re gonna have betrayels!!! Its simple things like this that ruin this game over and over again and givesplayers bans for no reason what so ever. Next game ill go stand in a corner so i dont betray but get banned for not playing right?
SO DISAPPOINTING!!!

If your paying attention it really shouldn’t happened i played about 15 games in a row last week with a total of 1 betrayal
its really not as hard as people make it out to be to avoid killing your teammates

> 2535435959089813;2:
> If your paying attention it really shouldn’t happened i played about 15 games in a row last week with a total of 1 betrayal
> its really not as hard as people make it out to be to avoid killing your teammates

Killing your teammates is gling to happen in griff ball there us no reason to have betrayal booting in this game type. 343 just fails at understanding simple things.

> 2535435959089813;2:
> If your paying attention it really shouldn’t happened i played about 15 games in a row last week with a total of 1 betrayal
> its really not as hard as people make it out to be to avoid killing your teammates

It is pretty difficult not to kill them if they run in front of you while trying to kill an enemy. It worst when you’re trying to kill the ball carrier and all your teammate gather in the same area.

OMG yeah, I scored 4 goals in a game, killed 50 (the most at that point) and got kicked for ACCIDENTALLY betraying…

> 2533274830340092;4:
> > 2535435959089813;2:
> > If your paying attention it really shouldn’t happened i played about 15 games in a row last week with a total of 1 betrayal
> > its really not as hard as people make it out to be to avoid killing your teammates
>
>
> It is pretty difficult not to kill them if they run in front of you while trying to kill an enemy. It worst when you’re trying to kill the ball carrier and all your teammate gather in the same area.

Ill say it again if you pay attention to your minimap its much easier to avoid teamkilling

> 2535435959089813;2:

I’m not sure it you are aware, but sometimes one betrayal is enough to get booted and banned mate.

> 2535435959089813;6:
> > 2533274830340092;4:
> > > 2535435959089813;2:
> > > If your paying attention it really shouldn’t happened i played about 15 games in a row last week with a total of 1 betrayal
> > > its really not as hard as people make it out to be to avoid killing your teammates
> >
> >
> > It is pretty difficult not to kill them if they run in front of you while trying to kill an enemy. It worst when you’re trying to kill the ball carrier and all your teammate gather in the same area.
>
>
> Ill say it again if you pay attention to your minimap its much easier to avoid teamkilling

In a gamemode with no shields and only hammers and swords, no matter how vigilant you are, you are going to betray people, especially if its a game mode you want to play for hours at a time. If you have to be careful then you cant play at your fullest ability because you are too worried about the whereabouts of 3 team mates. Unless you have 8 eyes that can move independently of one another its impossible to know where they are at all times, especially when the radar is so short ranged. Ghost needs to go read up on game design before making anymore stupid comments.

> 2533274890743949;1:
> We never had this crap with other halo games!! I had 2 betrayels in back to back games and both i got booted. This is ridiculous because those players came after the same player i did!! None of this was on purpose in anyway what so ever and i got a 5 minute cool down after first game and 2 hour ban second game… We never had this in any other halo game!! Your swinging hammers and all 8 players are in close quaters. You re gonna have betrayels!!! Its simple things like this that ruin this game over and over again and givesplayers bans for no reason what so ever. Next game ill go stand in a corner so i dont betray but get banned for not playing right?
> SO DISAPPOINTING!!!

they do need to im prove on betrayals

> 2535435959089813;2:

so let me ask an expert what to do. All eight players are rushing for the ball. Everyone swings, your team makes out in the transaction and it is now 2v1. You know everyone left has but a sliver of health left and if you swing first you will kill enemy and your team will have the ball, however if you do swing you could kill your teammate as well. On the other hand if you don’t swing the enemy could swing first and get a double kill and the ball for their team. What do you do?
A. Swing and get the ball from the enemy and a betrayal for killing your teammate right next to you.
B. Don’t swing and let the enemy get the ball and a double kill.

now know this type of scenario presents itself dozens of times during a game and in the position of tank your duty is to swing.

Edit added after post: If you ran 11 matches and only have 1 betrayal you were not playing aggressive enough.

> 2535435959089813;2:

How about your teammates? Or the enemies? I seriously doubt you can play a match without someone being betrayed. I certainly havent, and I’ve been betrayed enough on several occasions to boot, but I dont because I know it was an accident because it’s Grifball

> 2533274830513360;3:
> > 2535435959089813;2:
> > If your paying attention it really shouldn’t happened i played about 15 games in a row last week with a total of 1 betrayal
> > its really not as hard as people make it out to be to avoid killing your teammates
>
>
> Killing your teammates is gling to happen in griff ball there us no reason to have betrayal booting in this game type. 343 just fails at understanding simple things.

So you would be fine with playing in a playlist where your teammates can literally betray you non-stop and they would never be punished for it.

Don’t spam your hammer then, I only get on average one betrayal in that game.

> 2535435959089813;6:
> > 2533274830340092;4:
> > > 2535435959089813;2:
> > > If your paying attention it really shouldn’t happened i played about 15 games in a row last week with a total of 1 betrayal
> > > its really not as hard as people make it out to be to avoid killing your teammates
> >
> >
> > It is pretty difficult not to kill them if they run in front of you while trying to kill an enemy. It worst when you’re trying to kill the ball carrier and all your teammate gather in the same area.
>
>
> Ill say it again if you pay attention to your minimap its much easier to avoid teamkilling

You can be careful all you want, its not going to stop team mates from running front of you when you swing the hammer. Sorry but you really dont get the game and get why the betrayal booting is bad. Also the aoe from the hammer and no shields does not make for anon betraying game type.

> 2533274830513360;14:
> > 2535435959089813;6:
> > > 2533274830340092;4:
> > > > 2535435959089813;2:
> > > > If your paying attention it really shouldn’t happened i played about 15 games in a row last week with a total of 1 betrayal
> > > > its really not as hard as people make it out to be to avoid killing your teammates
> > >
> > >
> > > It is pretty difficult not to kill them if they run in front of you while trying to kill an enemy. It worst when you’re trying to kill the ball carrier and all your teammate gather in the same area.
> >
> >
> > Ill say it again if you pay attention to your minimap its much easier to avoid teamkilling
>
>
> You can be careful all you want, its not going to stop team mates from running front of you when you swing the hammer. Sorry but you really dont get the game and get why the betrayal booting is bad. Also the aoe from the hammer and no shields does not make for anon betraying game type.

I’m on your side when it comes to the fact that betraying is going to happen all the time in the game. But they can’t eliminate the option to boot. How would you fix this problem?

removing the ban would result in griefers. I understand your complaint but you need to realize their are children (and adults) who would just hop in to be a d-bag and kill their teammates over and over. I think it should be lessened but not completely removed.

> 2628440139686205;15:
> > 2533274830513360;14:
> > > 2535435959089813;6:
> > > > 2533274830340092;4:
> > > > > 2535435959089813;2:
> > > > > If your paying attention it really shouldn’t happened i played about 15 games in a row last week with a total of 1 betrayal
> > > > > its really not as hard as people make it out to be to avoid killing your teammates
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It is pretty difficult not to kill them if they run in front of you while trying to kill an enemy. It worst when you’re trying to kill the ball carrier and all your teammate gather in the same area.
> > >
> > >
> > > Ill say it again if you pay attention to your minimap its much easier to avoid teamkilling
> >
> >
> > You can be careful all you want, its not going to stop team mates from running front of you when you swing the hammer. Sorry but you really dont get the game and get why the betrayal booting is bad. Also the aoe from the hammer and no shields does not make for anon betraying game type.
>
>
> I’m on your side when it comes to the fact that betraying is going to happen all the time in the game. But they can’t eliminate the option to boot. How would you fix this problem?

So they say they cant turn it off. Either turn that off or turn friendly fire off which would cause more problems.

> 2628440139686205;15:
> > 2533274830513360;14:
> > > 2535435959089813;6:
> > > > 2533274830340092;4:
> > > > > 2535435959089813;2:
> > > > > If your paying attention it really shouldn’t happened i played about 15 games in a row last week with a total of 1 betrayal
> > > > > its really not as hard as people make it out to be to avoid killing your teammates
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It is pretty difficult not to kill them if they run in front of you while trying to kill an enemy. It worst when you’re trying to kill the ball carrier and all your teammate gather in the same area.
> > >
> > >
> > > Ill say it again if you pay attention to your minimap its much easier to avoid teamkilling
> >
> >
> > You can be careful all you want, its not going to stop team mates from running front of you when you swing the hammer. Sorry but you really dont get the game and get why the betrayal booting is bad. Also the aoe from the hammer and no shields does not make for anon betraying game type.
>
>
> I’m on your side when it comes to the fact that betraying is going to happen all the time in the game. But they can’t eliminate the option to boot. How would you fix this problem?

make it so it takes more betrayals to activate the boot option. 5 kills should be enough to tell if a person is doing it international. Two or three betrayals on a single player may happen but five is just you both being aggressive and always near each other and both players are going to have betrayals. If it was a griefer you should be able to tell.

They need to do something cause i dont need to get small bans cause some player decides to be a hero or hammer the same guy i am!! Honestly they need to go back to halo 2 and 3 days when the games were successful and didnt have this amount of problems or complaints… Id say you can let 2 or 3 betrayels go in a game of grifball cause crap happens and thats the bottom line… figure this out 343 please.

> 2533274799135257;11:
> > 2535435959089813;2:
>
>
> How about your teammates? Or the enemies? I seriously doubt you can play a match without someone being betrayed. I certainly havent, and I’ve been betrayed enough on several occasions to boot, but I dont because I know it was an accident because it’s Grifball

thankyou for actually realizing that and being a good sport!! Not many of those left…