Turn it back on

Turn region lock back on. I’m tired of playing in laggy matches because people outside of the U.S. are in my match.

Region lock is good for some areas. However, it shouldn’t only be based on this limitation. There should be a fine balance. For example, the system should look to your region first, and if it can not find you a viable game, then it should focus elsewhere.

> 2533274802862198;2:
> Region lock is good for some areas. However, it shouldn’t only be based on this limitation. There should be a fine balance. For example, the system should look to your region first, and if it can not find you a viable game, then it should focus elsewhere.

That is what the system does it is just that where people live there is low population

Back on pls!

So this is why my matches have been laggy lately?

> 2533274837720524;5:
> So this is why my matches have been laggy lately?

Probably

So this is why lately it takes me more shots than usual to kill someone.

All EU people should come to the US. Then, no problem

No region lock= laggy matches
regionlock= players can’t find matches

It’s not 343’s fault that halo is more popular in america and not europe

Dude, please don’t. Do you know how hard it is for me to find matches in Scotland? Sure, you may get a little lag, but it took me 5+ hours to find one match of Onyx FFA. 5 HOURS.

> 2533274848011469;3:
> > 2533274802862198;2:
> > Region lock is good for some areas. However, it shouldn’t only be based on this limitation. There should be a fine balance. For example, the system should look to your region first, and if it can not find you a viable game, then it should focus elsewhere.
>
>
> That is what the system does it is just that where people live there is low population

Unfortunately the system doesn’t do it.

> 2533274891097288;8:
> All EU people should come to the US. Then, no problem

no

> 2535428349878298;1:
> Turn region lock back on. I’m tired of playing in laggy matches because people outside of the U.S. are in my match.

I think you mean our match

I haven’t noticed the lagg get any worse than what it was before and the games are much more fun now

> 2533274980224085;10:
> Dude, please don’t. Do you know how hard it is for me to find matches in Scotland? Sure, you may get a little lag, but it took me 5+ hours to find one match of Onyx FFA. 5 HOURS.

It isn’t just a “little lag” though…its a -Yoink- tonne of high latency -Yoink- that gives a clear and distinct advantage mainly to US players making the game unplayable and far from anything that could be described as being “competitive”. The game was broken when it couldn’t find games for you, but its even more broken now with region lock removed, and they should be addressed and resolved as different issues not as one of the same.

I don’t think turning it back on is a good idea. I think giving people the option to only find players within the same region is a much better idea. I’m not sure why 343i insists on not giving players a choice.