TU ZB Slayer = EPIC! TY

Thank you is a phrase that rarely enters a forum but my god THANK YOU 343i the TU Playlist is just epic I really can thank you enough mostly because its about the closest Reach has come to a decent FPS title.

Haters going to hate but the reasons why this playlist works even with AL in it are…

• No Bloom takes away any chance of been cheated or been unlucky when duelling an opponent.
  • No Evade finally you haven’t wrecked a playlist but putting this stupid ability in! “Hinting at a Team Obj removal there 343i”
  • Jet Packers get blown up now the pace of the game has increase they really aren’t worth looking at unless your on Reflection.
  • AL campers get what they deserve yes some people are not noobs with it but they can’t hide forever now = fairish.
  • Been an MVP really sways the battle now no more are you forced to have the lead thrown away (most of the time anyway).
  • Team shooting finally makes a big difference and long shots with ZB priceless.

Reach rarely get a playlist like this and all I can say it “Thank You” I may now still be playing this till Halo 4… maybe

All we need now is a speed and jump increase

MLG settings are better. I don’t understand how you can stand moving so slowly in TU Beta.

> MLG settings are better. I don’t understand how you can stand moving so slowly in TU Beta.

Because its better then anything else they have ever done and they finally listened about removing the pistol secondary, but I did think about the speed and jump increase funnily enough while playing even if it was just increase 10% on both… It would be better but you can’t win them all I guess.

I guess thats why there is an MLG Playlist and a TU Playlist. “And I haven’t yet tried MLG yet waiting for my buds to at least stand half a chance.”

It could be worse removing the pistol was great…one step at a time.

> It could be worse removing the pistol was great…one step at a time.

We’ll get there… Hopefully when Halo 4 launches.

> > It could be worse removing the pistol was great…one step at a time.
>
> We’ll get there… Hopefully when Halo 4 launches.

at which point the ‘cycle of purist cleansing’ will start all over again. lolz

> It could be worse removing the pistol was great…one step at a time.

The new 5sk pistol is perfectly matched for fighting a DMR close range now! It’s awesome! Thanks for fixing the OP Pistol that everyone used in No Bloom and 85% Bloom. Even though I’m guilty as charged :slight_smile:

> MLG settings are better. I don’t understand how you can stand moving so slowly in TU Beta.

You only move 3% faster in Halo 3/2/CE

> > MLG settings are better. I don’t understand how you can stand moving so slowly in TU Beta.
>
> You only move 3% faster in Halo 3/2/CE

Edited by moderator. Do not flame or insult other users, as per the Waypoint Forum Rules.

Edited by moderator?
all I said was Lies, thats not flaming or insulting

> > > MLG settings are better. I don’t understand how you can stand moving so slowly in TU Beta.
> >
> > You only move 3% faster in Halo 3/2/CE
>
> Edited by moderator. Do not flame or insult other users, as per the Waypoint Forum Rules.

> > > It could be worse removing the pistol was great…one step at a time.
> >
> > We’ll get there… Hopefully when Halo 4 launches.
>
> at which point the ‘cycle of purist cleansing’ will start all over again. lolz

Can’t wait for the reach kids to cry about halo 4.

Going to be amazing. xD

Here’s an idea:

ZB playist should be 110 movement and 110 jump while the MLG playlist has the new 120 movement and 125 jump

Here’s the breakdown:
ZB with AAs on default maps with much needed movement increase. Also a home to those that enjoyed the old MLG settings.

MLG playlist caters to those that want the fastest most competitive experience. Also no coincidence that the settings are the same as the old Classic playlist but with the TU applied allowing for DMR starts.

Doing it this way would insure the highest population in each playlist and maximum enjoyment for many players.

Hi! First timer … umm what does ZB stand for?

> Hi! First timer … umm what does ZB stand for?

Title Update <mark>Zero Bloom</mark> Slayer

Hi everyone I would like to know what the abbreviations are in front of the map selections in matchmaking? Is that what I see people calling a playlist? I’m new to this stuff so please forgive my ignorance. I take it that TU stands for title update and I read on here that ZB is zero bloom. Can someone tell me what are the other abbreviations are, and their meaning? And is there a resource online or in book form that can help me out to understand forge, or well I should say the overall game.

Thank You,
ARROW273