TU v7 update for all slayer playlists? Yes or no

Halo Reach is a great halo game in its core , putting TU v7 in all playlists would make reach that much of a better game. Because of low populations were forced to play a handful of playlists for most of the day like default team slayer, I suggest moving team slayer to the Evovled section with the title updated version 7 of halo reach for its gametype wich would change things like adding zero bloom,faster movement, higher jump, and bleed through, to name a few or adding v7 to super slayer and removing team slayer from vanilla section and letting super slayer be the only 4v4 slayer. secondly adding TU v7 to the game types in the evolved section. This way the best version of reach will always be excessible

IN TU v7 al and jp would be tweaked as well as no bloom, bleed through, faster movement, higher jump and reduced fall damage . Imagine zero bloom slayer playlists like ts or swat , wouldn’t we all agree as reach players that bloom takes away from the overall experience of halo reach ? And TU v7 address most multiplayer imbalances . 6 years of bloom , enough is enough I have a preview slayer gametype in my file share named Classic slayer FFA and ts.

Hell no. Bleed through makes no damn sense with a DMR. It worked fine in 3 because it was a burst precision weapon. But it has no damn reason to be in reach with a single shot precision weapon.

Was never a fan of the bloom but it’s one of the features that makes Reach unique so it should stay in the game

Bleed through doesn’t have to make sense it’s a gameplay mechanic plus MELEES with bleed through would be in. Bloom being unique but makes the gameplay much worse than it should be, also maybe play with the game and you’ll see why the game suffers from bloom.

1why would you argue for a feature in a game you don’t play , it still effects the community that does play .
2bloom Isnt halo and the randomness tak s away from exp as an fps. That’s the point shooting so why want something that negatively impacts not just gameplay but the he genre itself

> 2533274945368830;6:
> 1why would you argue for a feature in a game you don’t play , it still effects the community that does play .
> 2bloom Isnt halo and the randomness tak s away from exp as an fps. That’s the point shooting so why want something that negatively impacts not just gameplay but the he genre itself

So instead let everyone run round murdering people with 5 shots because they were never able to get adjusted to one gameplay mechanic?

> 2533274945368830;5:
> Bleed through doesn’t have to make sense it’s a gameplay mechanic plus MELEES with bleed through would be in. Bloom being unique but makes the gameplay much worse than it should be, also maybe play with the game and you’ll see why the game suffers from bloom.

Bleed through melee allowed for people to fire half an AR clip and get a beat down in 3. None of that crap is in reach

It is but not in default , and it should be because that’s halo

> 2535413801242090;7:
> > 2533274945368830;6:
> > 1why would you argue for a feature in a game you don’t play , it still effects the community that does play .
> > 2bloom Isnt halo and the randomness tak s away from exp as an fps. That’s the point shooting so why want something that negatively impacts not just gameplay but the he genre itself
>
>
> So instead let everyone run round murdering people with 5 shots because they were never able to get adjusted to one gameplay mechanic?

Is the dmr not supposed to be a 5sk, because it is ,and I’m not saying only dmr starts game types I’m speaking strictly for playlists settings , I using all the sandbox but that’s another issue that needs to be addressed. Maps, many maps have high respawn timers for tier 2, and 1 weapons and with few options on maps as well, for example pinnacle has 3 dmrs at 60 second responds 2 nade spawns 2 plasma spawns a magnum , a plasma pistol , a repeater and 2 needles.theyre all in very high risk locations and tend to not be worth picking up in most situations. Also with default JP breaking the map it’s the worst map in reach .

Clarify because I don’t understand what you’re trying to say . tu v7 takes away most random elements of reach .

The TU split the community. If anything the TU should be removed. None of the other games have the bloom so if anyone wants no bloom gameplay they can access it on any game. If you update everything to the TU we loose the halo reach gameplay. Seriously get rid of the TU please.

> 2533274849645270;12:
> The TU split the community. If anything the TU should be removed. None of the other games have the bloom so if anyone wants no bloom gameplay they can access it on any game. If you update everything to the TU we loose the halo reach gameplay. Seriously
>
>
> > 2533274849645270;12:
> > The TU split the community. If anything the TU should be removed. None of the other games have the bloom so if anyone wants no bloom gameplay they can access it on any game. If you update everything to the TU we loose the halo reach gameplay. Seriously get rid of the TU please.
>
> So you want inaccurate weapons op aas and slow movement?! No , if it split the community it was because it was mishandled , had 343 title updated tge entire game like literally every game ever made has done there wouldn’t be an option to play a broken version of reach alongside an update more balanced version.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274849645270;12:
> The TU split the community. If anything the TU should be removed. None of the other games have the bloom so if anyone wants no bloom gameplay they can access it on any game. If you update everything to the TU we loose the halo reach gameplay. Seriously get rid of the TU please.

You don’t even play reach why are you trying to ruin any chance of the game getting fixed. As a person who’s clearly negative kd you wouldn’t understand the concept of balance or why a mechanic affecting s players accuracy is a negative implementation

> 2533274945368830;13:
> > 2533274849645270;12:
> > The TU split the community. If anything the TU should be removed. None of the other games have the bloom so if anyone wants no bloom gameplay they can access it on any game. If you update everything to the TU we loose the halo reach gameplay. Seriously
> >
> >
> > > 2533274849645270;12:
> > > The TU split the community. If anything the TU should be removed. None of the other games have the bloom so if anyone wants no bloom gameplay they can access it on any game. If you update everything to the TU we loose the halo reach gameplay. Seriously get rid of the TU please.
> >
> >
> > So you want inaccurate weapons op aas and slow movement?! No , if it split the community it was because it was mishandled , had 343 title updated tge entire game like literally every game ever made has done there wouldn’t be an option to play a broken version of reach alongside an update more balanced version.

> 2533274945368830;14:
> > 2533274849645270;12:
> > The TU split the community. If anything the TU should be removed. None of the other games have the bloom so if anyone wants no bloom gameplay they can access it on any game. If you update everything to the TU we loose the halo reach gameplay. Seriously get rid of the TU please.
>
>
> You don’t even play reach why are you trying to ruin any chance of the game getting fixed. As a person who’s clearly negative kd you wouldn’t understand the concept of balance or why a mechanic affecting s players accuracy is a negative implementation

Halo Reach was not “broken” it worked as intended. Bloom was made to reward timing of shots. It sort of helped to balance the accuracy weapons with the spray weapons. Yes a player could spam a DMR to win, but on average timing shots would win more. Many are just angry that spamming could win. The TU made the over powered DMR even more over powered. It screwed up the balance with the other weapons. The TU is mostly a one gun game. Once bloom got removed, almost all other weapons besides the DMR became pointless. Balance is having all weapons be situationally useful. As for not being a halo reach player, you need to put a foot in your mouth. I do play halo reach. I play all the halo games. I just don’t play them all every day. I have completed all the achievements in the game, I have all the DLC maps, and I am like 2 levels from inheritor, If you do not personally like the bloom mechanic, then there is halo ce, halo 2, halo 3, halo 3 odst, halo 4, and halo 5. Let halo reach keep it’s unique identity and gameplay. All the TU does is break the game.

I would say that tu does the exact opposite of everything you said and you don’t play the game every day so the " unique " gameplay doesn’t effect you in the slightest. I end it with this , I’ll destroy you in a 1v 1 v7 settings , 15-0, in default slayer since it only advantages the less skillful you might get 5or 6 kills. In that hypothetical match if you don’t see why it is unbalanced for there to be bloom then there’s no reasoning with you . In tu v7 all weapons are viable in the niche they meant to be , AR s kill faster at close range and double that ttk when you combine it with a melee, precision weapons are accurate and can kill at mid to long range without the worry of resetting bloom, melee weapons still OHKO and with a faster movement speed can be used for effectively and long range weapons still are useful in any range explosives are more effective combine with all weapons not just ars do to bleed through ,so in all bloom only slows down gameplay rewards luck and the less skillful. Play the game and get good and you’ll see

<mark>OP, if you create a poll to ask for people’s opinions on a game mechanic and then submit false reports on people who dare to disagree with you, I’m gonna lock your poll.</mark>