TU slayer

so whats the difference in team slayer, and TU team slayer. whats the TU mean?

TU means Title Updated. TU playlists have 85% Bloom, Armor Lock doesn’t shed Stickies, and Camo doesn’t last as long. They also removed Sword Block. (I think that’s all. I still feel like I’m forgetting something, though.)

Generally about 7000 players at peak time ;D

> Generally about 7000 players at peak time ;D

Roasted!

> Generally about 7000 players at peak time ;D

There is ONE Vanilla playlist: Team Slayer
There are MULTIPLE TU playlists: Super Slayer, The Arena, Rumble, Pit, Team Doubles, Multi Team, Big Team Battle, Anniversary BTB, Anniversary FFA and Team Objective.

SWAT, Living Dead, Action Sack and Invasion are niche gametypes and don’t belong in the TU/Non TU playlist discussion.

The combined total of players playing a TU updated playlist is larger than the lone playlist with the Vanilla settings. Also, a number of those playlists are FAR more competitive than Team Slayer.

> > Generally about 7000 players at peak time ;D
>
> There is ONE Vanilla playlist: Team Slayer
> There are MULTIPLE TU playlists: Super Slayer, The Arena, Rumble, Pit, Team Doubles, Multi Team, Big Team Battle, Anniversary BTB, Anniversary FFA and Team Objective.
>
> SWAT, Living Dead, Action Sack and Invasion are niche gametypes and don’t belong in the TU/Non TU playlist discussion.
>
> The combined total of players playing a TU updated playlist is larger than the lone playlist with the Vanilla settings. Also, a number of those playlists are FAR more competitive than Team Slayer.

But you cant feel like an Armor Lock God while in those playlist

The TU is a patch to fix some problems with the game. They are the standard game types according to 343. The non-TU game types are still available for people who enjoy it.

>
> There is ONE Vanilla playlist: Team Slayer.

Squad DLC is also of that flavor.

>
> There is ONE Vanilla playlist: Team Slayer
> There are MULTIPLE TU playlists: Super Slayer, The Arena, Rumble, Pit, Team Doubles, Multi Team, Big Team Battle, Anniversary BTB, Anniversary FFA and Team Objective.
>
> SWAT, Living Dead, Action Sack and Invasion are niche gametypes and don’t belong in the TU/Non TU playlist discussion.
>
> The combined total of players playing a TU updated playlist is larger than the lone playlist with the Vanilla settings. Also, a number of those playlists are FAR more competitive than Team Slayer.

Right, and that ONE vanilla slayer list holds a far higher population than ANY one of the TU lists, which goes to show how many people are seeking refuge from the TU infection. I hadnt though of it like that before.

Thanks for pointing that out to me.