TU Population = Terrible

LOL most of the TU playlists are under 1000 that’s kinda sad

Squad Slayer - 703
The Arena - 618
Rumble Pit - 850
Team Objective - 258
Double Team - 773
Multi Team - 870
Squad DLC - 155
TU ZB Slayer - 298

bad players enjoy bad playlists

> bad players enjoy bad playlists

Was that really necessary?

Population means nothing if I can find a game within seconds of searching, which I can.

Only players who are not good at the game enjoy default reach settings. The reason for this is that most of the annoying abuses of default settings dont occur when bad players play other bad players. However when you have a group of skilled halo players default reach setting make the game grind to a hault and make it play NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING at all like the halo we have played for 10 years.

the bad player usually does not face off against

-entire teams of AL or camoo
-entire teams that use sprint, stay back by their base and run to cover everytime they are shot.
-people who sprint double beatdown instead of shooting

also their aim is usually so bad they are often aided by bloom sinze the watermelon size reticule makes it much easier to aim the DMR
or pacing lets them readjust their aim

One would have to wait for peak times on the weekend to get a good gauge of population dispersal numbers, but those that seek out the TU are lacking in numbers and Super Slayer are most likely going to show this.

> Only players who are not good at the game enjoy default reach settings. The reason for this is that most of the annoying abuses of default settings dont occur when bad players play other bad players. However when you have a group of skilled halo players default reach setting make the game grind to a hault and make it play NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING at all like the halo we have played for 10 years.
>
> the bad player usually does not face off against
>
> -entire teams of AL or camoo
> -entire teams that use sprint, stay back by their base and run to cover everytime they are shot.
> -people who sprint double beatdown instead of shooting
>
>
> also their aim is usually so bad they are often aided by bloom sinze the watermelon size reticule makes it much easier to aim the DMR
> or pacing lets them readjust their aim

Am I good Mike?

> Population means nothing if I can find a game within seconds of searching, which I can.

Ignorant.

No population matter when you want to have a fair and even match. With low population where matches are determined by connection and just so you get a game fast you face off against people who are either waaaaayy worse than you or much better than you

basically the quality of the games you play diminishes but hey if you enjoy gettign stomped on or killing players who seem to of just bought into the halo franchise whiel your a 10 year vet hey cool

> bad players enjoy bad playlists

Bad players only play bad games. Lol j/k but it’s true.

> > Only players who are not good at the game enjoy default reach settings. The reason for this is that most of the annoying abuses of default settings dont occur when bad players play other bad players. However when you have a group of skilled halo players default reach setting make the game grind to a hault and make it play NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING at all like the halo we have played for 10 years.
> >
> > the bad player usually does not face off against
> >
> > -entire teams of AL or camoo
> > -entire teams that use sprint, stay back by their base and run to cover everytime they are shot.
> > -people who sprint double beatdown instead of shooting
> >
> >
> > also their aim is usually so bad they are often aided by bloom sinze the watermelon size reticule makes it much easier to aim the DMR
> > or pacing lets them readjust their aim
>
> Am I good Mike?

I know you are joking/trolling lol but let me see

CHECKED
-0 H3 games on your account, leads me to believe you were not proud of your H3 stats hence why you made anew account for reach
-from the first 5 pages of your game history you onlyplay

>>>>living dead (which explains your decent KD)
>>>>arcade fight out of 125 games played you only played slayer or objective 31 times

basically 1/5th

It amazes me why you defend default reach mechanics when all you play is arcade fight and zombies and apparantly the TU wasnt so bad since that was most of your actual halo games (slayer obj)

> > Population means nothing if I can find a game within seconds of searching, which I can.
>
> Ignorant.
>
> No population matter when you want to have a fair and even match. With low population where matches are determined by connection and just so you get a game fast you face off against people who are either waaaaayy worse than you or much better than you
>
> basically the quality of the games you play diminishes but hey if you enjoy gettign stomped on or killing players who seem to of just bought into the halo franchise whiel your a 10 year vet hey cool

Doesn’t bother me at all, as I said, as long as I can find a game, I don’t mind if I get ‘trashed’, its a learning experience for me and if we beat the other team, a learning experience for them.

> > > Only players who are not good at the game enjoy default reach settings. The reason for this is that most of the annoying abuses of default settings dont occur when bad players play other bad players. However when you have a group of skilled halo players default reach setting make the game grind to a hault and make it play NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING at all like the halo we have played for 10 years.
> > >
> > > the bad player usually does not face off against
> > >
> > > -entire teams of AL or camoo
> > > -entire teams that use sprint, stay back by their base and run to cover everytime they are shot.
> > > -people who sprint double beatdown instead of shooting
> > >
> > >
> > > also their aim is usually so bad they are often aided by bloom sinze the watermelon size reticule makes it much easier to aim the DMR
> > > or pacing lets them readjust their aim
> >
> > Am I good Mike?
>
> I know you are joking/trolling lol but let me see

I wait with abated breath.

> > > Population means nothing if I can find a game within seconds of searching, which I can.
> >
> > Ignorant.
> >
> > No population matter when you want to have a fair and even match. With low population where matches are determined by connection and just so you get a game fast you face off against people who are either waaaaayy worse than you or much better than you
> >
> > basically the quality of the games you play diminishes but hey if you enjoy gettign stomped on or killing players who seem to of just bought into the halo franchise whiel your a 10 year vet hey cool
>
> Doesn’t bother me at all, as I said, as long as I can find a game, I don’t mind if I get ‘trashed’, its a learning experience for me and if we beat the other team, a learning experience for them.

dude for noobs you dont get better by playing onyx level if you are steel/bronze. Just like in body building you dont get stronger by immediatly lifting 200lbs, but rather your performance betters over time by playign slightly better players. How can you learn a game spending the bulk of the game staring at the respawn screen

and if you find joy playing people who just bought the game then you might as well just load up some guests and kill them, its basically the same thing, unles syou enjoy the ego boost

> > bad players enjoy bad playlists
>
> Was that really necessary?

Yes, because it’s true.

> > > > Only players who are not good at the game enjoy default reach settings. The reason for this is that most of the annoying abuses of default settings dont occur when bad players play other bad players. However when you have a group of skilled halo players default reach setting make the game grind to a hault and make it play NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING at all like the halo we have played for 10 years.
> > > >
> > > > the bad player usually does not face off against
> > > >
> > > > -entire teams of AL or camoo
> > > > -entire teams that use sprint, stay back by their base and run to cover everytime they are shot.
> > > > -people who sprint double beatdown instead of shooting
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > also their aim is usually so bad they are often aided by bloom sinze the watermelon size reticule makes it much easier to aim the DMR
> > > > or pacing lets them readjust their aim
> > >
> > > Am I good Mike?
> >
> > I know you are joking/trolling lol but let me see
>
> I wait with abated breath.

> > Only players who are not good at the game enjoy default reach settings. The reason for this is that most of the annoying abuses of default settings dont occur when bad players play other bad players. However when you have a group of skilled halo players default reach setting make the game grind to a hault and make it play NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING at all like the halo we have played for 10 years.
> >
> > the bad player usually does not face off against
> >
> > -entire teams of AL or camoo
> > -entire teams that use sprint, stay back by their base and run to cover everytime they are shot.
> > -people who sprint double beatdown instead of shooting
> >
> >
> > also their aim is usually so bad they are often aided by bloom sinze the watermelon size reticule makes it much easier to aim the DMR
> > or pacing lets them readjust their aim
>
> Am I good Mike?

I know you are joking/trolling lol but let me see

Edited by Moderator - Please do not stat flame.

>

> > Population means nothing if I can find a game within seconds of searching, which I can.
>
> Ignorant.
>
> No population matter when you want to have a fair and even match. With low population where matches are determined by connection and just so you get a game fast you face off against people who are either waaaaayy worse than you or much better than you
>
> basically the quality of the games you play diminishes but hey if you enjoy gettign stomped on or killing players who seem to of just bought into the halo franchise whiel your a 10 year vet hey cool

Not everyone is concerned with winning, losing, or matching up with others of the same skill level. Some people just want to enjoy the game with others. If people are concerned with matching up with players of a similar skill, they should be using skill level-based search option. This option gives a better chance of matching you with players of a similar skill level.

> > > Population means nothing if I can find a game within seconds of searching, which I can.
> >
> > Ignorant.
> >
> > No population matter when you want to have a fair and even match. With low population where matches are determined by connection and just so you get a game fast you face off against people who are either waaaaayy worse than you or much better than you
> >
> > basically the quality of the games you play diminishes but hey if you enjoy gettign stomped on or killing players who seem to of just bought into the halo franchise whiel your a 10 year vet hey cool
>
> Not everyone is concerned with winning, losing, or matching up with others of the same skill level. Some people just want to enjoy the game with others. If people are concerned with matching up with players of a similar skill, they should be using skill level-based search option. This option gives a better chance of matching you with players of a similar skill level.

What your point in this statement? True not everyone is concerned with win/loss, but there are always outliers and the ignorant. Hey some people think X dictator was a good idea, off topic but you see what I mean.

As for ignorant some players may not even know they dont like the bad matching, they boot up halo for the first time and get frustrated and go back to a game that is basically point and kill (COD). The point is not having strict MM turns off many new players and bores good players since MANY players actually enjoy a balanced game and not playing people who have never played the game before.

These two groups new and skilled old time players, is what halo reach turned off, which is why this game doesn’t even come into the top 5 most played games anymore on XBL. Something that was un-dreamable halo 2&3.

Search option or not just overall better skill matching benefits everyone, whether they know it or not. But the point of my post was to show how population does matter since i think most will agree that an even game is better than shooting fish in a barrel or spending the game dead doing nothing but watching the respawn screen.

> LOL most of the TU playlists are under 1000 that’s kinda sad
>
> Squad Slayer - 703
> The Arena - 618
> Rumble Pit - 850
> Team Objective - 258
> Double Team - 773
> Multi Team - 870
> Squad DLC - 155
> TU ZB Slayer - 298

  1. squad DLC (your lowest reported pop.) isnt TU.

  2. did you mean:
    Big team battle - 4463
    Rumble Pit - 1205
    MLG - 1094
    Squad Slayer - 1003
    The Arena - 807
    Team Objective - 320
    Double Team - 1016
    Multi Team - 1060
    TU ZB Slayer - 403

Edited by a moderator. Please refrain from stat flaming.

Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > > > > Only players who are not good at the game enjoy default reach settings. The reason for this is that most of the annoying abuses of default settings dont occur when bad players play other bad players. However when you have a group of skilled halo players default reach setting make the game grind to a hault and make it play NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING at all like the halo we have played for 10 years.
> > > > >
> > > > > the bad player usually does not face off against
> > > > >
> > > > > -entire teams of AL or camoo
> > > > > -entire teams that use sprint, stay back by their base and run to cover everytime they are shot.
> > > > > -people who sprint double beatdown instead of shooting
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > also their aim is usually so bad they are often aided by bloom sinze the watermelon size reticule makes it much easier to aim the DMR
> > > > > or pacing lets them readjust their aim
> > > >
> > > > Am I good Mike?
> > >
> > > I know you are joking/trolling lol but let me see
> >
> > I wait with abated breath.
>
>
>
> > > Only players who are not good at the game enjoy default reach settings. The reason for this is that most of the annoying abuses of default settings dont occur when bad players play other bad players. However when you have a group of skilled halo players default reach setting make the game grind to a hault and make it play NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING at all like the halo we have played for 10 years.
> > >
> > > the bad player usually does not face off against
> > >
> > > -entire teams of AL or camoo
> > > -entire teams that use sprint, stay back by their base and run to cover everytime they are shot.
> > > -people who sprint double beatdown instead of shooting
> > >
> > >
> > > also their aim is usually so bad they are often aided by bloom sinze the watermelon size reticule makes it much easier to aim the DMR
> > > or pacing lets them readjust their aim
> >
> > Am I good Mike?

mikema, how can you even pull the stat card?
you dont have a 2, you dont play mlg, your w/l is bad, you dont have a HT 50, and youre barely onyx?

plunderful: I love you and you are good in my eyes.