TU Playlists ruining the game!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make non-constructive posts.

sound logic

> sound logic

OP may be failing in delivering his point but I agree with his message.

TU settings are far more competitively balanced than those of default Reach, there’s no reason not to prefer them.

> > sound logic
>
> OP may be failing in delivering his point but I agree with his message.

Theoretically, if they fixed the health-pack glitch and had regenerating health (ie consistent bleedthrough and a consistent 5-shot DMR), would you enjoy the update?

> Theoretically, if they fixed the health-pack glitch and had regenerating health (ie consistent bleedthrough and a consistent 5-shot DMR), would you enjoy the update?

Nope.

> there’s no reason not to prefer them.

-ZB puts the nail in the coffin of using any weapon that isn’t a Power Weapon or the Magnum/DMR/NR. While 85% doesn’t do this outright it leaves the other weapons pretty much half dead.
-Bleed Through makes for a guessing game as to when you and/or your target are truely vulnerable to being headshot or meleed.

> -ZB puts the nail in the coffin of using any weapon that isn’t a Power Weapon or the Magnum/DMR/NR. While 85% doesn’t do this outright it leaves the other weapons pretty much half dead.

Even without ZB, Reach’s sandbox is unbalanced. There are no weapons that one would use in ZB that one could still justify using with full bloom. Reach’s sandbox is full of redundant and useless weapons, plain and simple.

> -Bleed Through makes for a guessing game as to when you and/or your target are truely vulnerable to being headshot or meleed.

Encourages more cautions play, and less sprint+double-melees.

The Title Update is awesome. It’s how Reach should have released.

> The Title Update is awesome. It’s how Reach should have released.

I agree kill times were too slow and the melee problem didn’t help. TU is just a sped up version which has increased the competitive level only a tad but its now noticeable.

Well i agree with the sentiment OP, and its good to see more new accounts here complaining about it, but thats a bit too much capslock for my blood.

TU Reach isn’t at all like Halo 3. My BR bullets go where I want them to.

-Yoink- reach make like halo 3 and delet the got damn AL I can se diffrents allredy on how many ppl that play it. its more than ever so dont stop bcuz one or 3 guys in the forum says I love armor lock keep it or tu sucks cuz I aint god at it blablablabla. 343 keep up the awsome jobb

> TU is just a sped up version which has increased the competitive level

If I’d wanted to play competitively I’d have hopped into MLG or Arena. Since I didn’t, you can infer that, instead, I enjoy a more casual game.

I’ve said this time and again: I don’t like the Title Update, but I don’t mind if those that do like it have their own areas to enjoy it without forcing me to play it their way. Thanks for forcing your Title Update on me, guys.

Cry more much? The TU updates and the CEA maps are the best things to happen to this game. It makes it skillful and fun again. It actually feels like Halo again.

TU updates are great, and I personally reckon they should be integrated into every playlist. Reach goes so much better and is so much more smoother. And it’s also easier to play when its laggy as hell, (which is often).

AKA, dedicated servers please 343 ;)!

the TU update is great okay… but get it the hell out of anniversary. it doesnt need to be there because its supposed to be classic Anniversary… thats why i payed money for it… its limited beyond imagination that 434 ruined Anniversary. anytime you people have something good you ruin it all on your own.

> TU Reach isn’t at all like Halo 3. My BR bullets go where I want them to.

Compared to ZB, the DMR is more accurate than the Halo 3 BR.

> > TU Reach isn’t at all like Halo 3. My BR bullets go where I want them to.
>
> Compared to ZB, the DMR is more accurate than the Halo 3 BR.

And people hated the Halo 3 BR compared to the Halo 2 BR.

I like the TU update, sure it’s not as fun as it was in the beta but hey I find I am having more fun now than I did at launch.

ps. Reach isn’t and won’t be* as fun as 3 :3

*IMO

The TU playlists are the only reason I occasionally play.

I refuse to play default Reach with its garbo bloom that promotes lucky spamming.