TU has made Reach the best Halo Game for me.

I know many of you will not agree with this but Tu has fixed all my problems with Reach and cemented it as my favorite game of all time. (so far, hopefully Halo 4 tromps it) My only remaining problem is AL, even with the “nerf” its still the same. The nerf really didnt do very much. How has the TU affected your guys opinion on Reach?

Made it worse.

> I know many of you will not agree with this but Tu has fixed all my problems with Reach and cemented it as my favorite game of all time. (so far, hopefully Halo 4 tromps it) My only remaining problem is AL, even with the “nerf” its still the same. The nerf really didnt do very much. How has the TU affected your guys opinion on Reach?

im guessing you didnt play CE at lots of lans or online via xbox connect?

> > I know many of you will not agree with this but Tu has fixed all my problems with Reach and cemented it as my favorite game of all time. (so far, hopefully Halo 4 tromps it) My only remaining problem is AL, even with the “nerf” its still the same. The nerf really didnt do very much. How has the TU affected your guys opinion on Reach?
>
> im guessing you didnt play CE at lots of lans or online via xbox connect?

You are correct my Halo days started with Halo 3. But I am one of the biggest Halo fan around. I played the -Yoink- out of Halo 3 and the only game I have played since release of Halo Reach was Reach. (I dabbled in a little Skyrim) I was around when Halo was king and custom games were amazing. (God i miss H3 customs) but for some reason i find reach the best of all the ones I have played.

Better than pre-TU, but definitely not the best IMO.

IMO CE=H2>>>ZBNS>>>H3>>Post-Patch Reach>>>>>Pre-Patch Reach

And I only put CE = to H2 because I wasn’t very good at it/was like 12. I’m sure If I fully comprehended CE it would be way above H2.

It certainly isn’t the best, but it is a helluva lot more enjoyable than Vanilla Reach.

Title update made it way better, but I’m a true halo fan, I liked reach before and I like it now,why would I complain about a game in which me or my friends rarely lose a match? There’s no reason to, you adapt to what you get, and if you don’t like it, then quit, simply put.

And yes, I played halo since I was 8, so don’t ask me if I’ve played ce, ce is old news.

> It certainly isn’t the best, but it is a helluva lot more enjoyable than Vanilla Reach.