TU gameplay

The game looks 100% better! I can’t wait!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Ei2duYqY8&feature=player_embedded#!

It’s the Zero Bloom variant, if you didn’t notice.

Looks awesome, though.

Looks like it will bring a lot more difficulty to the table!

Time to learn how to play Halo the classic way again, but I will enjoy it. It will remind of the good old days when Halo was simply just Halo.

> It’s the Zero Bloom variant…

Which is the only variant I like. The bullet goes where I aim. Period. No superficial “pacing your shots” that is pointless if you get killed by lucky spammers anyway.

> > It’s the Zero Bloom variant…
>
> Which is the only variant I like. The bullet goes where I aim. Period. No superficial “pacing your shots” that is pointless if you get killed by lucky spammers anyway.

Superficial is the perfect word for bloom.

whats up with the elites and spartans in the mix? 343 realizes elites have a drastically different model right?

> whats up with the elites and spartans in the mix? 343 realizes elites have a drastically different model right?

I’m not quite sure I get what you mean.

> > whats up with the elites and spartans in the mix? 343 realizes elites have a drastically different model right?
>
> I’m not quite sure I get what you mean.

There’s a reason only invasion has elites and spartans in the same game. Elites have stronger shields, regenerating health, faster movement, and a much larger figure.

> > > whats up with the elites and spartans in the mix? 343 realizes elites have a drastically different model right?
> >
> > I’m not quite sure I get what you mean.
>
> There’s a reason only invasion has elites and spartans in the same game. Elites have stronger shields, regenerating health, faster movement, and a much larger figure.

Yes, that’s right. But I still don’t quite see what this has to do with bloom or the other changes the TU will bring.

Sorry for being kinda slow, but I slept maybe five hours in the last few days.

> The game looks 100% better! I can’t wait!!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Ei2duYqY8&feature=player_embedded#!

The below text is going to be incredibly annoying to read. You have been warned.

RELEASE.THIS.NOW.

> RELEASE.THIS.NOW.

I never whould have thought I ever seconded something annoying, yet here I am.

Seconded!

Perhaps… they’ve made it so if you want to play as an elite you can… <33
Yay :DD
I know a lot of people who would be sooo happy if this was true…

Did anyone else noticed spartans and elites in one gameplay? Do you think this will be available in Reach?
I hope not…It was one of very bad decisions in H3 multiplayer.

Sorry for bad English.

I can’t wait to finally play the newest installment in the Halo series.

I can understand why some people would love this and hate this, I have played both Reach and Halo 3 and well especially with the whole bloom thing I don’t really care if you can not change up your pace to deal with a small change in the game then you probably should not be playing FPS that come out with more than one game.

There is a reason why they changed things to begin with (granted not all changes are good and I am not directly supporting reach over H3) all the old stuff got stale it is the same crap over and over again. Yeah cool you can kill someone in 4 shots with the BR but when all you do is use the same method over and over again why not take a chance and change up your style prove that you are better by using worse things yeah of course when you have an equal opponent you pull out your best weapon but if you play against half the people I do out there you should not have a problem getting loads of kills while not using something OP.

Not hating or anything I love Halo and I will play any game any time simply put. Just think people care to much they need to let go of the old.

> Did anyone else noticed spartans and elites in one gameplay? Do you think this will be available in Reach?
> I hope not…It was one of very bad decisions in H3 multiplayer.
>
> Sorry for bad English.

I remember people being Elites in FFA at Halo Fest. I would guess it was more as “play how you want” type of thing. Not a “this may happen in the TU” kind of thing.

> I can understand why some people would love this and hate this, I have played both Reach and Halo 3 and well especially with the whole bloom thing I don’t really care if you can not change up your pace to deal with a small change in the game then you probably should not be playing FPS that come out with more than one game.
>
> There is a reason why they changed things to begin with (granted not all changes are good and I am not directly supporting reach over H3) all the old stuff got stale it is the same crap over and over again. Yeah cool you can kill someone in 4 shots with the BR but when all you do is use the same method over and over again why not take a chance and change up your style prove that you are better by using worse things yeah of course when you have an equal opponent you pull out your best weapon but if you play against half the people I do out there you should not have a problem getting loads of kills while not using something OP.
>
> Not hating or anything I love Halo and I will play any game any time simply put. Just think people care to much they need to let go of the old.

Dude. Buzz kill moar plz? If you don’t like REAL Halo gameplay then don’t even comment. This thread isn’t for you. You still have your default Reach. If you like it then play it. Nobody is going to make you play the TU. No reason to comment on here since your gameplay is being untouched. So yes, that would be hating. For literally no reason what so ever.

I think you mean Competitive gameplay, not entirely REAL halo gameplay.

No I mean Halo 1,2,3 gameplay. So yeah. REAL classic Halo gameplay. You know? The way Halo has been played for 10 years, and still plays well.