TU for Reach?

When’s that title update coming out? There are a few problems to fix, like the fact that in BTB a team of two people can get matched up with a team of 8. It just happened to me twice in a row now. Waiting on you 343, waiting on you.

I guesstimate between september and november…

Before Halo: Anniversary. If you want to experience the title update to the fullest extent, you will want to play CEA as well as Reach.

Though I hope I’m wrong, I’ll place my bet on Nov 8th.

> When’s that title update coming out? There are a few problems to fix, like the fact that in BTB a team of two people can get matched up with a team of 8. It just happened to me twice in a row now. Waiting on you 343, waiting on you.

details will be announced on aug 28th at halofest, not sure when the actual thing comes out. and what you said above is one of the top 5 most annoying things about reach

Big Party Restrictions is something that can be put in place without a TU. It’s actually something that’s already in the Squad Slayer Playlist.

Now mostly when I play, I play with my regular group of 8 to 12 guys, and it doesn’t bother me because I am the big party screwing over the Randoms we’re matched with.

But I will say Sat night when I was playing by myself I had a rough time where full groups kicked my butt all night. More big party restrictions would be appreciated.