TU Discussion

Since 343i have said they hope to use title updates in Halo 4 to add new functionality as well as bug fixes, what kind of things do you want to see?

Personally, I hope they work on implementing scoring and theater for Campaign and Spartan Ops.

-Buff the Thruster Pack.

-Implement a system where if a certain weapon is on the map from Ordnance Drops three times it won’t show up in Drops until one of the current ones is gone. I’m looking at you SAW!

-Put Relay in the general rotation.

Other than that I’m a happy bunny.

Buff thruster pack, it is seriously bad atm.

Search filters for good connection, speed and skill.
Australian’s current connection to 90% of foreign hosts are horrible.

• Bring back some of the old custom game options

• Make thruster pack useful

• Add some of the original emblems

Thats about all i can think off. Other wise all is good

Add Invasion gametype. (at least in customs) Preferably with options for extraction and dominion objectives.

Unlock the last tier of classic emblems.

Do not change the balance of anything. Instead reduce number of power weapons in Inf. Slayer.

> Search filters for good connection, speed and skill.
> Australian’s current connection to 90% of foreign hosts are horrible.

i totally agree, the halo matchmaking series has generally sucked for aussies. please fix so aussies can play with australasians/oceanic players

-Party vs Party, Randoms vs Randoms
-Non-heavy variants of some BTB maps, some of the maps lack the balance between infantry and vehicle combat.

-Bring back ALL of the custom games options from Halo 3 and Reach.
-Release map variants of the Forge maps with barriers pushed back significantly.

Not all AA’s/loadouts are meant to work well in every playlist. Thruster is good in flood, sentry turret is good in objective playlists etc

Give us all the playlists we’ve come to expect, such as Grifball and Team Swat.

Fix the bugs

Options for matching by skill, connection.

A one-step option to save the most recent game. It currently takes a series of 11 actions to save a game. Dumb.

> Personally, I hope they work on implementing scoring and theater for Campaign and Spartan Ops.

Definitely scoring. Isn’t theater available for these two?