TU: Custom Games Matchmaking--Map Suggesting--Custom Map Pic

I am in love with Custom Games really the only thing I spend my time on. But please let there be Custom Games Matchamking where you can basically make somewhat of a server where people can find on a search list. You can name the servers and even make a description and info about it like “Mature only-No kids” or “Server dedicated to getting best mapmakers to create a great map” :stuck_out_tongue:

Also Custom Map pic where instead when you search your maps in your local files instead of the same ol’ Forge World picture it is replaced with your Initial Loadout Picture to give a sense of what the map looks like even when your in the lobby with other people.

Then Map suggesting where instead of people asking constantly to get promoted to leader the people can suggest maps where there is a little menu under Game Options in the Custom Games lobby where it says “Suggested Maps” showing a list of maps people suggested.

These are options that would make Custom Games a breeze and also easier to find people.

I hope that they add some sort of custom game finder.

We don’t need custom game matching. Several Halo communities have stooge gamertags that they just accept friend requests for, so if people want to do customs they can just search the friends list of that gamertag to find players. That’s plenty IMO.

I love your ideas and hope they are in reach, it would make it much less boring after some matchmaking and when your friends aren’t online.

> We don’t need custom game matching. Several Halo communities have stooge gamertags that they just accept friend requests for, so if people want to do customs they can just search the friends list of that gamertag to find players. That’s plenty IMO.

Well sorry guy. Many of us don’t know about this and it makes it alot easier for many of us. This will easily make the overall community happy and easier to connect with possible new friends.

> We don’t need custom game matching. Several Halo communities have stooge gamertags that they just accept friend requests for, so if people want to do customs they can just search the friends list of that gamertag to find players. That’s plenty IMO.

None of my friends play Reach
None of my friends friends play Reach

This is probably similar to many people. It’s also a lot of hastle to send out a friend request, wait until it’s accepted and then join. Most people have it set to friends only anyway.

> > We don’t need custom game matching. Several Halo communities have stooge gamertags that they just accept friend requests for, so if people want to do customs they can just search the friends list of that gamertag to find players. That’s plenty IMO.
>
> None of my friends play Reach
> None of my friends friends play Reach
>
> This is probably similar to many people. It’s also a lot of hastle to send out a friend request, wait until it’s accepted and then join. Most people have it set to friends only anyway.

It’s a lil different for me as me and my friends start groups but their friends may not be playing or we just need to find a quick way to get more people.

I support a CGB for Halo 4, but don’t get your hopes up for Reach…

You can bring the fight here!

halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/t/8413.aspx