TU bleedthru behavior

Some have called the TU inconsistent, and that made me start to wonder. I decided to test for the minimum shots required for individual weapons before melee would be lethal. I did so under different settings, and with a fresh respawn each time. I settled for even numbers most times with the auto weapons simply because they tend to fire twice per trigger pull.

TU 100% Melee, normal damage tables
DMR- 3 shot
Pistol- 3 shot
NR- 3 shot
AR- 6 shot
PRi- 4 shot
PRe- 6 shot
Spiker- 4 shot
PP- 2 shot

TU, 75% Melee, normal damage tables
DMR- 4 shot, shield pops
Pistol- 4 shot shield pop, -1 to life bar
NR- 5 shot
AR- 10 shot
PRi- 4 shot
PRe- 10 shot
Spiker- 4 shot
PP- 3 shot, shield pop, -1 life bar

50% melee proved uninteresting. Most weapons required a shield pop before the melee would be lethal. I also went through 110% damage, 75% melee

DMR- 3 shot
Pistol- 3 shot
NR- 4 shot
AR- 8 shot
PRi- 3 shot
PRe- 6 shot
Spiker- 4 shot
PP- 2 shot

LOL I feel like Im doing homework for the TU, thanks for the info =)

> LOL I feel like Im doing homework for the TU, thanks for the info =)

I probably should have been doing my calculus homework.

I think next I mess around with the health pack glitch. Saw a video finally.

> > LOL I feel like Im doing homework for the TU, thanks for the info =)
>
> I probably should have been doing my calculus homework.
>
> I think next I mess around with the health pack glitch. Saw a video finally.

Nak3d Eli.

I still have never experienced any inconsistency with the bleed through.

> > > LOL I feel like Im doing homework for the TU, thanks for the info =)
> >
> > I probably should have been doing my calculus homework.
> >
> > I think next I mess around with the health pack glitch. Saw a video finally.
>
> Nak3d Eli.

Yup

> I still have never experienced any inconsistency with the bleed through.

I think its because the glitches is highly uncommon.

> I still have never experienced any inconsistency with the bleed through.

Because it really isnt

People are not taking in consideration on how much shields they have left.

Bleed though Promotes smarter planing in my opinion.

Reach kids are use to challenging a lot. I mean I dont want to bring up stats, but fact is, a lot of them are in the lesser skill category.

because in non bleed, they figure. Oh well I can take one more shot, but now with bleed they call -Yoink-, because “they still had shield left”

They shouldnt be actually pushing in the first place. This is why I Can’t take anyone really seriously here on the forum.

Its not that hard to figure out if you are bleed though shot or not.

damaged anything but the DMR, You are going to get bleedthough’d.

Well thats how I figured it out.

> > I still have never experienced any inconsistency with the bleed through.
>
> Because it really isnt
>
>
> People are not taking in consideration on how much shields they have left.
>
> Bleed though Promotes smarter planing in my opinion.
>
> Reach kids are use to challenging a lot. I mean I dont want to bring up stats, but fact is, a lot of them are in the lesser skill category.
>
>
> because in non bleed, they figure. Oh well I can take one more shot, but now with bleed they call -Yoink!-, because “they still had shield left”
>
> They shouldnt be actually pushing in the first place. This is why I Can’t take anyone really seriously here on the forum.
>
> Its not that hard to figure out if you are bleed though shot or not.
>
> damaged anything but the DMR, You are going to get bleedthough’d.
>
> Well thats how I figured it out.

I personally liked 3 melee kills without bleedthrough better, but I understand what you’re saying and don’t mind bleedthrough. I also think it would help if shield flare was improved a bit to be easier to read like in H3.

> > > I still have never experienced any inconsistency with the bleed through.
> >
> > Because it really isnt
> >
> >
> > People are not taking in consideration on how much shields they have left.
> >
> > Bleed though Promotes smarter planing in my opinion.
> >
> > Reach kids are use to challenging a lot. I mean I dont want to bring up stats, but fact is, a lot of them are in the lesser skill category.
> >
> >
> > because in non bleed, they figure. Oh well I can take one more shot, but now with bleed they call -Yoink!-, because “they still had shield left”
> >
> > They shouldnt be actually pushing in the first place. This is why I Can’t take anyone really seriously here on the forum.
> >
> > Its not that hard to figure out if you are bleed though shot or not.
> >
> > damaged anything but the DMR, You are going to get bleedthough’d.
> >
> > Well thats how I figured it out.
>
> I personally liked 3 melee kills without bleedthrough better, but I understand what you’re saying and don’t mind bleedthrough. I also think it would help if shield flare was improved a bit to be easier to read like in H3.

I personally find it very simple to read. You just didn’t have to pay attention before because before bleed through there was: Has shields, doesn’t have shields; those 2 being the only signs that mattered. But if you’re looking for it you can easily tell how much shields someone has left by the way they glow.

> > > > I still have never experienced any inconsistency with the bleed through.
> > >
> > > Because it really isnt
> > >
> > >
> > > People are not taking in consideration on how much shields they have left.
> > >
> > > Bleed though Promotes smarter planing in my opinion.
> > >
> > > Reach kids are use to challenging a lot. I mean I dont want to bring up stats, but fact is, a lot of them are in the lesser skill category.
> > >
> > >
> > > because in non bleed, they figure. Oh well I can take one more shot, but now with bleed they call -Yoink!-, because “they still had shield left”
> > >
> > > They shouldnt be actually pushing in the first place. This is why I Can’t take anyone really seriously here on the forum.
> > >
> > > Its not that hard to figure out if you are bleed though shot or not.
> > >
> > > damaged anything but the DMR, You are going to get bleedthough’d.
> > >
> > > Well thats how I figured it out.
> >
> > I personally liked 3 melee kills without bleedthrough better, but I understand what you’re saying and don’t mind bleedthrough. I also think it would help if shield flare was improved a bit to be easier to read like in H3.
>
> I personally find it very simple to read. You just didn’t have to pay attention before because before bleed through there was: Has shields, doesn’t have shields; those 2 being the only signs that mattered. But if you’re looking for it you can easily tell how much shields someone has left by the way they glow.

@ Acid, I din’t mind the 3 beatdown system.

@ Matt Yeah, I just guess people dont want to “Think” when it comes to a video game. lol My opinion :stuck_out_tongue: