TU Beta Playlist uneven matches

Hi,

just a post to say I am a bit fed up with the uneven matches in the TU update. Firstly, most matches I play end up in steaks for one team or the other. Only one 50-49, and the rest are obvious who are going to win.

Secondly, what is the point in having some good and some poor players on one team? The poor players just quit a team because they protect their K/D ratio, and then leave unbalanced teams again. Or the better players leave, fed up with their teammates bleeding kills and gift wrapping snipers to the enemy.

All of this is leaving me disgruntled with Reach, since I want close matches, not Onyx teams against me and 3 Iron players - surely the system must recognise they are of greater skill?

So, if 343 are listening, your next priority in The TU Beta is to make matches more even.

Teams matching vs randoms is also an issue.

Agreed, should be randoms v randoms or teams v teams

> Hi,
>
> just a post to say I am a bit fed up with the uneven matches in the TU update. Firstly, most matches I play end up in steaks for one team or the other. Only one 50-49, and the rest are obvious who are going to win.
>
> Secondly, what is the point in having some good and some poor players on one team? The poor players just quit a team because they protect their K/D ratio, and then leave unbalanced teams again. Or the better players leave, fed up with their teammates bleeding kills and gift wrapping snipers to the enemy.
>
> All of this is leaving me disgruntled with Reach, since I want close matches, not Onyx teams against me and 3 Iron players - surely the system must recognise they are of greater skill?
>
> So, if 343 are listening, your next priority in The TU Beta is to make matches more even.

people say there is a matchmaking system in reach. personally, i have not found this to be true at all.

basically matchmaking in reach goes as follows

players searching!

other players searching!

make a game with these players!

(regardless of any stats, skill level, games played, win percentage, or anything like that)

I dont think its just the Beta playlist thats uneven…they all are…its just that the Beta playlist is really going to allow the great players to shine. This brings about some pretty lopsided games where as before the the less skilled team may have lost but it wouldnt have been a steak.

I only played a few games in the TU playlist until I got too fed up with horrible maps (Countdown, Forge World) and constantly being matched up against pre-mades.

there is way too many quitters in the playlist. i have seen a lot quitting out before the match starts and during the match. i think its a mix of people not wanting ZB or not wanting 85% bloom before the match and people who just suck without bloom to help them die slower quitting during the match