TU - Allowed DLC for all accounts!

For those who didn’t notice, the new TU has allowed all DLC codes to work on all accounts on the Xbox they were redeemed on.

My guess is because of the upcoming map pack; and before that people were buying more than 1 code from eBay to get things like the arctic BR.

I’m just happy that now my wife and stepson can use my DLC skins, my stepson has been talking about the Scanner helmet since he saw mine (I know it’s ugly).

Any more changes anyone notice?

Its a good day for same console players and DLC sharing is awesome!

That’s good. I imagine it was suppose to be like that from the beginning but they screwed it up. I’ve always been able to share DLC with other accounts on any other Halo game.

This is awesome!!! I didn’t even notice this until I saw this thread and I had to check it out for myself. Keep it up 343!

> That’s good. I imagine it was suppose to be like that from the beginning but they screwed it up. I’ve always been able to share DLC with other accounts on any other Halo game.

Lets not be negative, they corrected the issue. Now, lets DANCE!!!

> This is awesome!!! I didn’t even notice this until I saw this thread and I had to check it out for myself. Keep it up 343!

Yeah! I had no idea, just happened to notice my wife had the arctic BR.

Yup, I got all the DLC stuff. :smiley:

> > That’s good. I imagine it was suppose to be like that from the beginning but they screwed it up. I’ve always been able to share DLC with other accounts on any other Halo game.
>
> Lets not be negative, they corrected the issue. Now, lets DANCE!!!

LOLWUT? Not being negative at all. Just pointing out that it wasn’t intentional and probably a glitch that has now been fixed.