Tsunami Crisis and and fundraising.

Was just thinking…Remember when Bungie did a charity thing for Haiti?
Why don’t 343 / Bungie do a similar thing for the tsunami victims.

Just to jog the memory a bit…

http://www.bungie.net/news/content.aspx?cid=24356

Maker <3

Because Japan is actually really rich. What really would help them would be persons which search for persons etc. but not money.

> Because Japan is actually really rich. What really would help them would be persons which search for persons etc. but not money.

already sent searches, but they need money for clean up, google is handleing donations, incase anyone is interested, on B.net people are chaging there elblem t othe japanese flag (I did it), but i don’t see the point.

> > Because Japan is actually really rich. What really would help them would be persons which search for persons etc. but not money.
>
> already sent searches, but they need money for clean up, google is handleing donations, incase anyone is interested, on B.net people are chaging there elblem t othe japanese flag (I did it), but i don’t see the point.

If Bungie do what they previously did its just showing a sign of support, or they give more money for more people showing their support.

Regardless of how wealthy a country is, its still a horrible thing, the country might be wealthy, but not all its population is.

I hate all the, “Japan is rich so they don’t need money” arguments.

This is a huge crisis that has affected way more than just the main island of Japan. I think everyone should do what they can to help out some way or another, whether it be through donations or just raising more awareness of the devastation and the millions of people that have been affected in some way by this.

I’ve donated to help out, and I urge anyone else who has some spare change to do the same. I’d be all for a community fundraiser led by 343 and/or Bungie where with every 100 players using a certain emblem in Reach during a week, a certain amount of money would be donated up to some limit.

> I hate all the, “Japan is rich so they don’t need money” arguments.
>
> This is a huge crisis that has affected way more than just the main island of Japan. I think everyone should do what they can to help out some way or another, whether it be through donations or just raising more awareness of the devastation and the millions of people that have been affected in some way by this.
>
> I’ve donated to help out, and I urge anyone else who has some spare change to do the same. I’d be all for a community fundraiser led by 343 and/or Bungie where with every 100 players using a certain emblem in Reach during a week, a certain amount of money would be donated up to some limit.

At least someone else is showing some support :slight_smile:
Need to brain storm, I hope bs angel and 343 are reading this :slight_smile: