TS on reach

The REQUEST:
Please; Can you please, turn the local players for Team slayer back to 4. I am tired of having my buds come over and wanting to play some reach and only slayer (we all know why they just want to run around and shot stuff). It’s dumb that the social team slayer is set to max local 2. It’s a game for a social fun environment. Please 343 change to local max to 4:

The RANT:
Now before i leave, people are going to say ‘oh its just going to cause boosting of the lil medal ranks’. Listen if you go buy this game for 50$ and you want to boost to your heart’s content, i do not care or do i care because it does not affect me, my gameplay or my pals playing a social slayer. If thats how they get off by getting to the highest rank, great do not care. I say let’em, its a little gif image on their name that means NOTHING in real life. Let me say again IT MEANS NOTHING IN REAL LIFE: done.

Please; tl;dr = TS local to 4 players NOT 2 local players.

> 343,
>
> The REQUEST:
> Please; Can you please, turn the local players for Team slayer back to 4. I am tired of having my buds come over and wanting to play some reach and only slayer (we all know why they just want to run around and shot stuff). It’s dumb that the social team slayer is set to max local 2. It’s a game for a social fun environment. Please 343 change to local max to 4:
>
> The RANT:
> Now before i leave, people are going to say ‘oh its just going to cause boosting of the lil medal ranks’. Listen if you go buy this game for 50$ and you want to boost to your heart’s content, i do not care or do i care because it does not affect me, my gameplay or my pals playing a social slayer. If thats how they get off by getting to the highest rank, great do not care. I say let’em, its a little gif image on their name that means NOTHING in real life. Let me say again IT MEANS NOTHING IN REAL LIFE: done.
>
> Please; tl;dr = TS local to 4 players NOT 2 local players.

The reason it is set to 2 is because 4 players on split screen results in huge FPS lag on Forge World Maps and it will look disfigured.

Solution: 343i need to remove Forge World maps.

Otherwise, head into Invasion, Multi-Team, Team Snipers, Team Objective, Team SWAT, Living Dead, Rumble Pit, Squad Slayer or any of the Premium Playlists.

Try Squad Slayer though, that’s pretty much Team Slayer but 5v5.

Agreed.

Make Squad Slayer the playlist with Custom maps like Affinity, Select, Precipice, and Wayont, and add Objective making it Squad Battle.

Team Slayer gets to be 4 player splitscreen due to the lack of custom maps and its compability with 4 player parties.

I have notice that, i thought at first it was like my HD settings for my 55" tv. So its a graphic issue? WOW way to go Bungie, allowing your coders to be super lazy with forge world maps and not make the REZ work. That needs to be fix’ed then cause that is just the stupiest graphical error in history that i know.

Ill try that area of gameplay but its just… well dumb lol.

Thanks man, hopefully in title update they fix the graphical coding in the game… that be swell!

Basically Bungie made a technically Inferiour product to its previous one 3 years ago, I.E framerate Issues on an exclusive running at 30FPS = fail.

Only one person in Theater mode otherwise it would crash. Maximum two player splitscreen or else massive frame rate issues steps in.

> I have notice that, i thought at first it was like my HD settings for my 55" tv. So its a graphic issue? WOW way to go Bungie, allowing your coders to be super lazy with forge world maps and not make the REZ work. That needs to be fix’ed then cause that is just the stupiest graphical error in history that i know.
>
> Ill try that area of gameplay but its just… well dumb lol.
>
> Thanks man, hopefully in title update they fix the graphical coding in the game… that be swell!

Whenever you “merge” Forge parts, those Forge parts that you don’t see are still there. When you stare at a rock with 10 different walls merged to it in different angles and such, you’re going to experience lag because the engine is still rendering all of those pieces, while none of them are taking priority. In essence its attempting to show a piece, but since there are other pieces “merged” into it, its trying to render all of those pieces at once within the same X-Y-Z coordinates. Unless they figure out a way of setting the piece that is shown to have rendering priority when there are pieces that intersect one position (of which I have no idea on how they would do it) we’ll have to live with it.

It’s funny but really unfortunate that the massive framerate issues have affected the game so much. Did they really have to put those 300 little plants on the grass area of Aslyum, or the Forge World palette to make things look prettier? HELL NO THEY DIDN’T. Those little shrubs probably have more pixels than a marine of Halo 3 and do wavy stuff. (Do you get the reference I made right there when the game designers gloated over the graphics?)

I just want a framerate free game. Reach may never off that.

> Basically Bungie made a technically Inferiour product to its previous one 3 years ago, I.E framerate Issues on an exclusive running at 30FPS = fail.
>
> Only one person in Theater mode otherwise it would crash. Maximum two player splitscreen or else massive frame rate issues steps in.

Yep, Bungie pretty much fail-failed-failed-failed.

343i, take some notes. We don’t need Halo to have the prettiest graphics of any game out there, we want good gameplay.

> I say let’em, its a little gif image on their name that means NOTHING in real life.

It is not a GIF.

Play squad slayer?

> Play squad slayer?

Lol, imagine if the game designers told us this. Isn’t this the most lazy answer possible?

“Yeah so I understand you want to play a certain playlist, but it is not possible under the confines of the way the game was made… Uh, so just go play something else. Sorry you won’t ever play the one playlist you wanted to with your friends.”

> > Play squad slayer?
>
> Lol, imagine if the game designers told us this. Isn’t this the most lazy answer possible?
>
> “Yeah so I understand you want to play a certain playlist, but it is not possible under the confines of the way the game was made… Uh, so just go play something else. Sorry you won’t ever play the one playlist you wanted to with your friends.”

Well, seeing as it’s the exact same, but with one more person per team, I don’t see a problem with this.

> Play squad slayer?

I read ya on the squad slayer thing, but its funny cause when we play with a random its almost like he’s trying to let us lose. Cause lets say they have the high ground and we have the lead, the random well just keep running in there and dying instead of staying back and picking them off when ya can.

Listen i understand go to different playlists, but Halo was built on the foundation of playing on a tv with 4 of your buds with team slayer going. This is one aspect that halo IS.

I hear ya on the graphical support, i hope its good graphics but better gameplay

> > 343,
> >
> > The REQUEST:
> > Please; Can you please, turn the local players for Team slayer back to 4. I am tired of having my buds come over and wanting to play some reach and only slayer (we all know why they just want to run around and shot stuff). It’s dumb that the social team slayer is set to max local 2. It’s a game for a social fun environment. Please 343 change to local max to 4:
> >
> > The RANT:
> > Now before i leave, people are going to say ‘oh its just going to cause boosting of the lil medal ranks’. Listen if you go buy this game for 50$ and you want to boost to your heart’s content, i do not care or do i care because it does not affect me, my gameplay or my pals playing a social slayer. If thats how they get off by getting to the highest rank, great do not care. I say let’em, its a little gif image on their name that means NOTHING in real life. Let me say again IT MEANS NOTHING IN REAL LIFE: done.
> >
> > Please; tl;dr = TS local to 4 players NOT 2 local players.
>
> The reason it is set to 2 is because 4 players on split screen results in huge FPS lag on Forge World Maps and it will look disfigured.
>
> Solution: 343i need to remove Forge World maps.
>
> Otherwise, head into Invasion, Multi-Team, Team Snipers, Team Objective, Team SWAT, Living Dead, Rumble Pit, Squad Slayer or any of the Premium Playlists.
>
> Try Squad Slayer though, that’s pretty much Team Slayer but 5v5.

I prefer that parties should be filtered: You got more than 2 accounts/guests on 1 xbox, the party is filitered to exclude Forge World Maps.

They can do this with players with/without DLC maps. Why not make it so that they can keep players away from Forge World maps?

@Pain;

thats a good idea man, i like it… i wonder if ya could write a coding to make it do that, prob isnt hard to do either.