Trying to unlock Blindside visor

ok i have been trying to unlock the blindside visor but i must say it is SO HARD. you have to master the avenger commendation. bu for some reason thats like the hardest thing for me to get! any tips?

That’s just one of those commendation you cannot exactly try for it.

Betray everyone, then commit suicide. A lot of avengers each time.

> Betray everyone, then commit suicide. A lot of avengers each time.

Can’t betray anymore dude

Just let it happen over time, don’t specifically go for it.
Certain commendations you can target quickly, others you can not.

After playing nothing but slayer pro for two days and only going for assassinations, I finally have maxed out that commendation. Only other one I care for is the splatter one, which should be done by tomorrow.

ok thanks. and is it true that 343 is taking out swat? because that is the best one to get avengers on.

Depends if SWAT stays popular it may become permanent.

> > Betray everyone, then commit suicide. A lot of avengers each time.
>
> Can’t betray anymore dude

If you run them over, you can.

The easiest was to get the Blindside visor is to play the SWAT mode i only needed 3 days of playing SWAT to unlock it, because you easily get 30 kills in one game

> The easiest was to get the Blindside visor is to play the SWAT mode i only needed 3 days of playing SWAT to unlock it, because you easily get 30 kills in one game

Why did you necro this post? The OP is not going to see it more than likely

Try getting the Cyan visor and then come right back and tells us which is harder to earn. =S

I got it through Grifball. Just make sure your near one of your own, but let them be up front so if they die, there’s your chance to get an Avenger medal.

so betraying people counts as avengers?

> so betraying people counts as avengers?

I don’t think so. Usually use the player in front of you as “bait”.

Wow talk about necropost. I’m sure the OP has the visor by now. xD it’s one of those visors that you really can’t “work” for. It’s just comes. Swat would probably be the best playlist for it.

I haven’t set out to get any of the player commendations specifically. As in, I’m going to play this map or this particular way to max out a specific one. They have all just been achieved by playing in general. I am at 98% currently.

Although, I do believe the Perfection one I will have to play a certain way, and I haven’t had the urge to do that yet. I am an average player, and don’t get Perfections, and all I can think of for this is camping with camo which is something I don’t do. It just seems boring to me.

I think it is a real shame that with the Perfection commendation maxed out you are offered a forearm skin that no one will really see. Some of these rewards for commendations are a little off, in my opinion.

> I think it is a real shame that with the Perfection commendation maxed out you are offered a forearm skin that no one will really see. Some of these rewards for commendations are a little off, in my opinion.

They match with the WetWork Shard armor along with the contoured leg skin to make a complete set!

> Betray everyone, then commit suicide. A lot of avengers each time.

Does that actually get you Avenger medals, or is this guy just trolling?

> > Betray everyone, then commit suicide. A lot of avengers each time.
>
> Does that actually get you Avenger medals, or is this guy just trolling?

That will not get you any Avenger medals!

Play Grifball, and follow one of your teammates. As soon as he gets killed, easy avenger. That’s how I unlocked mine :slight_smile: