Trying to get in contact with 343

I have emailed 343 on both IG and Gmail, does anyone know how to contact 343I ASAP?

Have you tried PM’ing them on here?

What do you need to contact them about? If you state your issue here I can more this topic to a more appropriate subforum, posting here is the best way to reach out unless it’s a ridiculously specific query

> 2535411983806369;1:
> I have emailed 343 on both IG and Gmail, does anyone know how to contact 343I ASAP?

Did you try discord?

We’re not asking the important questions. I wanna know what he needs to contact 343 about. It might be something that affects us all, and I can decide whether it’s something that needs my support. Or it could be absolutely nothing of importance, which is usually the case.

> 2586218893181855;5:
> I wanna know what he needs to contact 343 about. It might be something that affects us all, and I can decide whether it’s something that needs my support. Or it could be absolutely nothing of importance, which is usually the case.

He wants to know when the Falcon will get put in matchmaking. :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274813317074;3:
> What do you need to contact them about? If you state your issue here I can more this topic to a more appropriate subforum, posting here is the best way to reach out unless it’s a ridiculously specific query

I would like to get in contact with them about content I have generated, and would like to get in contact with them to see what I can work out with them, if anything.

> 2727626560040591;2:
> Have you tried PM’ing them on here?

No, actually

> 2586218893181855;5:
> We’re not asking the important questions. I wanna know what he needs to contact 343 about. It might be something that affects us all, and I can decide whether it’s something that needs my support. Or it could be absolutely nothing of importance, which is usually the case.

Maybe it can affect us all, guess you’ll find out.

No worries. I already know it won’t. Good luck anyway.

I have a question about whether I can still receive the code for halo odst that I was promised two years ago. I had preordered the game and unlocked the “your journey begins” achievement 11/11/14. I was on a mission for the past two years and am interested in playing odst and am wondering iwill have to buy it or could still get the code. I checked my messages and email and cant find the code.

> 2533274908840145;11:
> I have a question about whether I can still receive the code for halo odst that I was promised two years ago. I had preordered the game and unlocked the “your journey begins” achievement 11/11/14. I was on a mission for the past two years and am interested in playing odst and am wondering iwill have to buy it or could still get the code. I checked my messages and email and cant find the code.

Generally you should start a new topic for questions that don’t relate to the original post, please keep that in mind for the future.

To answer your question though, I’m afraid you would have to buy it now. Although Xbox Live codes don’t expire, the messages sent by Xbox Live do expire after 30 days and these messages cannot be resent with your code. I always make sure to note down codes I’m not going to redeem right away so I can use or give them away at a later date. There was a period of time (up to a year I think) after codes started rolling out where you could contact Xbox Live support if you didn’t redeem it, but that time has long since passed now and they have stopped giving out codes.

> 2533274813317074;12:
> > 2533274908840145;11:
> > I have a question about whether I can still receive the code for halo odst that I was promised two years ago. I had preordered the game and unlocked the “your journey begins” achievement 11/11/14. I was on a mission for the past two years and am interested in playing odst and am wondering iwill have to buy it or could still get the code. I checked my messages and email and cant find the code.
>
> Generally you should start a new topic for questions that don’t relate to the original post, please keep that in mind for the future.
>
> To answer your question though, I’m afraid you would have to buy it now. Although Xbox Live codes don’t expire, the messages sent by Xbox Live do expire after 30 days and these messages cannot be resent with your code. I always make sure to note down codes I’m not going to redeem right away so I can use or give them away at a later date. There was a period of time (up to a year I think) after codes started rolling out where you could contact Xbox Live support if you didn’t redeem it, but that time has long since passed now and they have stopped giving out codes.

so… about my question.

> 2535411983806369;13:
> > 2533274813317074;12:
> > > 2533274908840145;11:
> > > I have a question about whether I can still receive the code for halo odst that I was promised two years ago. I had preordered the game and unlocked the “your journey begins” achievement 11/11/14. I was on a mission for the past two years and am interested in playing odst and am wondering iwill have to buy it or could still get the code. I checked my messages and email and cant find the code.
> >
> > Generally you should start a new topic for questions that don’t relate to the original post, please keep that in mind for the future.
> >
> > To answer your question though, I’m afraid you would have to buy it now. Although Xbox Live codes don’t expire, the messages sent by Xbox Live do expire after 30 days and these messages cannot be resent with your code. I always make sure to note down codes I’m not going to redeem right away so I can use or give them away at a later date. There was a period of time (up to a year I think) after codes started rolling out where you could contact Xbox Live support if you didn’t redeem it, but that time has long since passed now and they have stopped giving out codes.
>
> so… about my question.

Your question was answered by stckrboy.

You are well outside the window of being able to retrieve your code for ODST. We are YEARS past the time when that was possible.

Source: I worked at Xbox Support.

So, can anyone from 343 themselves answer this?

> 2535411983806369;15:
> So, can anyone from 343 themselves answer this?

You never asked a question.

> 2533274796457055;16:
> > 2535411983806369;15:
> > So, can anyone from 343 themselves answer this?
>
> You never asked a question.

My question is this very forum!

Right :l

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand or posting about forum moderation decisions.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Monitor or admin I really don’t know what is going on or what system I’m supposed to follow but Halo is the only game I played when I was a kid, I made friends online we’ve lost some, even the ones we lost still have numbers of years last played in reach or even halo3. I am a loving fan from the shadow but we can’t hold on long enough will halo 5 system it’s killing my spirit with halo. No one will know when the day is the last but maybe bring people back just to play with me for one more day is what I need most. But truly I can wait long enough to see it happen once more. Also stop deleting my stuff monitors it’s not abusive content

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Me gustaría que revisaras mi caso si me clasifico bien y me asignaron un rango malicioso. Soy vegito 00 playlist arena en equipos