Trying to find a mod or administrator

Ive been banned from using voice online for a week and i do not know the reasons why, for ive not cheated or used any other thing for my advantage, i would like to know why!!!

I think it’s just when enough players mute you.

Not sure why you think a mod would be able to help you. They have as much control over it as you do.

Anyways, it tends to happen. A lot! I’m not sure what causes it, but I’m pretty sure it’s Microsoft’s problem.

getting muted by multiple people will get you banned, by curiosity how old are you?

Even if he’s not knowingly being annoying it could be a mic problem like static or perhaps he just sits too close to the tv and you can hear everything through his mic, I’ve muted players many times for both of those reasons.

> getting muted by multiple people will get you banned, by curiosity how old are you?

14? And yes, I believe voice bans are either when enough people mute you, or if you talk a lot of trash.

You’re not just Mute-banned without reason.

If you’re 14 or under… and you sing/swear like most children do. You get muted because adults/grown ups can’t stand voices of children online.

Thus Mute-banned for a certain amount of time.

Isn’t this game for 16+?

> Isn’t this game for 16+?

We all know that doesn’t apply in-game. I hear little kids on kinect ALL the time.

> Isn’t this game for 16+?

You’ll always have people who are younger playing any game

I know, I know…
Can’t do anything about it, but sometimes, there are obnoxious kids!
I tend to mute them all! :stuck_out_tongue:

> <mark>You’re not just Mute-banned without reason.</mark>
>
> If you’re 14 or under… and you sing/swear like most children do. You get muted because adults/grown ups can’t stand voices of children online.
>
> Thus Mute-banned for a certain amount of time.

Actually, you can be.

Mute bans are player controlled. If a certain amount of people mute you in a certain amount of time, you’ll be hit with one.

> > <mark>You’re not just Mute-banned without reason.</mark>
> >
> > If you’re 14 or under… and you sing/swear like most children do. You get muted because adults/grown ups can’t stand voices of children online.
> >
> > Thus Mute-banned for a certain amount of time.
>
> Actually, you can be.
>
> Mute bans are player controlled. If a certain amount of people mute you in a certain amount of time, you’ll be hit with one.

Which is annoying, especially if you aren’t even in game chat.