Truth map not getting love

I noticed that in the Playlist announcement, Truth is only used in Team Arena, on CTF only. Why is it that it’s not in Slayer playlist or Team Arena Slayer? I figured it wouldn’t meld nicely with FFA, Strongholds or Swat.

Will come for sure, thing is they want a good mix for the start Map and Mode wise, i assume thats why

Perhaps they REGRET the current implemented design. dadum tsss

I’ll see myself out.

> 2533274821174589;1:
> I noticed that in the Playlist announcement, Truth is only used in Team Arena, on CTF only. Why is it that it’s not in Slayer playlist or Team Arena Slayer? I figured it wouldn’t meld nicely with FFA, Strongholds or Swat.

I prefer truth over regret…

> 2533274887515153;4:
> > 2533274821174589;1:
> > I noticed that in the Playlist announcement, Truth is only used in Team Arena, on CTF only. Why is it that it’s not in Slayer playlist or Team Arena Slayer? I figured it wouldn’t meld nicely with FFA, Strongholds or Swat.
>
>
> I prefer truth over regret…

I didn’t really care much for Regret

> 2533274912317447;5:
> > 2533274887515153;4:
> > > 2533274821174589;1:
> > > I noticed that in the Playlist announcement, Truth is only used in Team Arena, on CTF only. Why is it that it’s not in Slayer playlist or Team Arena Slayer? I figured it wouldn’t meld nicely with FFA, Strongholds or Swat.
> >
> >
> > I prefer truth over regret…
>
>
> I didn’t really care much for Regret

Dont get me wrong, it was good for strongholds. But slayer? I’ll pass.

> 2533274812240562;3:
> Perhaps they REGRET the current implemented design. dadum tsss
>
> I’ll see myself out.

I can’t FATHOM why you would say that on THE RIG instead of on the PLAZA. You can’t handle the TRUTH?! Well then, you’d better ESCAPE FROM A.R.C because we have an EMPIRE to run here. If you stay come join the RAID ON APEX 7. We need more breakout stars.

… I’m really bored here…

> 2535439459177473;7:
> > 2533274812240562;3:
> > Perhaps they REGRET the current implemented design. dadum tsss
> >
> > I’ll see myself out.
>
>
> I can’t FATHOM why you would say that on THE RIG instead of on the PLAZA. You can’t handle the TRUTH?! Well then, you’d better ESCAPE FROM A.R.C because we have an EMPIRE to run here. If you stay come join the RAID ON APEX 7. We need more breakout stars.
>
> … I’m really bored here…

I see what you did there lol clever.

I actually played Slayer for hours before actually checking the playlists and seeing Truth wasn’t even a map in rotation. Was not pleased. Its there best and most polished map IMO. Not having it in Slayer and only CTF is pretty poor for launch.