Truth & Empire have remixes called Regret & Eden

Watch “The Sprint: Episode 3” on the Halo Channel for proof. Regret is set outdoors and with vegetation compared to Truth which has an outer space theme. What do you think about map remixes?

Regret is a remix, but Eden is its own layout. It just shares the same aesthetics.

By the way, I’m not a huge fan of the Skyscraper aesthetic. I did think Landfall and Perdition were very well done in Halo 4 though in terms of art.

I saw this too, i really enjoyed watching that one, its quite interesting how different they actually made the remix of truth (regret) look like a brand new map retaining old and introducing new elements. With the remix system hopefully it means halo 5 will ship with plenty full amount of maps, and would also explain why the beta has so many maps for a beta. Must mean they have quite a few more surprises in store for when i personally believe they host the final beta before the games release.

> 2533274819302824;2:
> Regret is a remix, but Eden is its own layout. It just shares the same aesthetics.
>
> By the way, I’m not a huge fan of the Skyscraper aesthetic. I did think Landfall and Perdition were very well done in Halo 4 though in terms of art.

Empire is a very good map in my opinion.