truth about the hauntedd helmet i have not got it but people have it

rank this is unlocked at inheriotor i’ve seen it with the pilot helmet only

What question are you asking?

The Haunted Helmet requires you to be an Inheritor with at least all the base helmets purchased from the Armoury, the Pilot helmet is available at a much lower level.

Erm… Okay. Ta.

> rank this is unlocked at inheriotor i’ve seen it with the pilot helmet only

I think he’s talking about: Why is it the last helmet you can unlock. But it’s being used on the Pilot helmet.

> rank this is unlocked at inheriotor i’ve seen it with the pilot helmet only

If you’re asking if the skull is only for pilot, then the answer is yes.

Ω

Perhaps he is referring to the handful of people that have the haunted helmet without achieving the rank needed under normal circumstances.

> Perhaps he is referring to the handful of people that have the haunted helmet without achieving the rank needed under normal circumstances.

Those might be Bungie or 343 employees. Unless they are hackers but don’t worry the banhammer will get them :slight_smile:

> > Perhaps he is referring to the handful of people that have the haunted helmet without achieving the rank needed under normal circumstances.
>
> Those might be Bungie or 343 employees. Unless they are hackers but don’t worry the banhammer will get them :slight_smile:

There is also a young man that was very ill (he is better now) that Bungie gave him the haunted helmet and let him tour their facilities, which is awesome.

He made a thread about it and posted it here on Waypoint, think it was called “My tour of Bungie”, nice kid =)

You guys are awesome, this thread has turned into a , “Maybe he means…” discussion.

Haunted helmet is for the Bungie employees. I haven’t seen any 343i employee’s with it yet. You need all the Base helmets and Helmet attachments. Not just the base helmets.

i have been sitting at inheritor forever. Now i am not sure if you need the helmets to HWP or not but i think you do. Just buy what you can with all base helmet and their attachments.

Oh and you need to be an inheritor. Thats a given.

Would have been cool if the skull was an attachment for all the helmets, or easier perhaps a visor colour, same look but usable with every helmet?

I’m not 100% sure what you’re asking but to get the haunted helmet you need to be the rank of inheritor and have all other base helmets purchased. It costs 1 Cr and is a variant of the Pilot helmet. The base pilot helmet can be unlocked a while before inheritor.

EDIT: I now realize what you’re asking YES the haunted helmet is only a variant of the Pilot helmet, no other.

> I’m not 100% sure what you’re asking but to get the haunted helmet you need to be the rank of inheritor and have all other base helmets purchased. It costs 1 Cr and is a variant of the Pilot helmet. The base pilot helmet can be unlocked a while before inheritor.
>
> EDIT: I now realize what you’re asking YES the haunted helmet is only a variant of the Pilot helmet, no other.

Just to add on, you can’t buy the Haunted Helmet, it automatically unlocks once you reach Inheritor.

> Would have been cool if the skull was an attachment for all the helmets, or easier perhaps a visor colour, same look but usable with every helmet?

Yes! This would be freakin awesome. I heard that was how it was before, but they changed it.

> > I’m not 100% sure what you’re asking but to get the haunted helmet you need to be the rank of inheritor and have all other base helmets purchased. It costs 1 Cr and is a variant of the Pilot helmet. The base pilot helmet can be unlocked a while before inheritor.
> >
> > EDIT: I now realize what you’re asking YES the haunted helmet is only a variant of the Pilot helmet, no other.
>
> Just to add on, you can’t buy the Haunted Helmet, it automatically unlocks once you reach Inheritor.

Congrats on your acquisition of the haunted helmet, I shall be joining you in a matter of week or two =)

> Would have been cool if the skull was an attachment for all the helmets, or easier perhaps a visor colour, same look but usable with every helmet?

I think that would be very cool. Except you should still be Inheritor and buy everything else before doing that.

> > I’m not 100% sure what you’re asking but to get the haunted helmet you need to be the rank of inheritor and have all other base helmets purchased. It costs 1 Cr and is a variant of the Pilot helmet. The base pilot helmet can be unlocked a while before inheritor.
> >
> > EDIT: I now realize what you’re asking YES the haunted helmet is only a variant of the Pilot helmet, no other.
>
> Just to add on, you can’t buy the Haunted Helmet, it automatically unlocks once you reach Inheritor.

You buy it. It costs 1 credit.
sources: I am an inheritor.

> > > I’m not 100% sure what you’re asking but to get the haunted helmet you need to be the rank of inheritor and have all other base helmets purchased. It costs 1 Cr and is a variant of the Pilot helmet. The base pilot helmet can be unlocked a while before inheritor.
> > >
> > > EDIT: I now realize what you’re asking YES the haunted helmet is only a variant of the Pilot helmet, no other.
> >
> > Just to add on, you can’t buy the Haunted Helmet, it automatically unlocks once you reach Inheritor.
>
> You buy it. It costs 1 credit.
> sources: I am an inheritor.

Not in my experience, I am an Inheritor, I was never prompted to buy the Haunted attachment, it was simply unlocked after I ranked up.