Trust, do you have it?

343, while you in the long scheme of things, have just taken the mantle of keeping Halo going, a few rather large responsibilities follow.

Responsibilities, you have not made sure come to pass.

Unbalanced Multiplayer Gameplay

Every other match being a lagfest

Luck and ’ Balance ', rather than Skill and Balance

Loadouts ( I WARNED YOU, -Yoink!-! )

And by far my biggest nitpick, issues with the shields when it comes to Melee, and Headshots ( Melee being an instakill if your shield is below half, and headshots with DMR, and the BR, doing the exact same damage as it would hitting the chest. )

You need to either…

1. Make a seperate playlist for those who LIKED the way Halo was once run, and throw all these things out that were listed above, and just bring back the old gameplay for that playlist.

Or

1. Risk losing a rather massive part of your player base.

Ah, and before I forget…

Inb4 Adapt, Elitist, Weetard, Casual, ect ect ect.

For the record, love the campaign, and the possibilities with Spartan Ops.

Multiplayer needs severe fixing.

Oldfag, signing off.

There will be more playlists so calm down! And you still need skill to play but instead of just 1 starting weapon you have a small little choice. The game came out 5 days again! Give it time more playlists will be added and next month we will have 3 more maps! so chill out!

3 more maps

Still no Forge maps.

Mate, this game has been a few years in the making. If anything, I would have expected these oversights to have been fixed before release.

I used to think just like you. That the old school style of Halo gameplay was the only way it should ever be. I went in to Halo 4 with an open mind, and hardly watched any of the previews or information about the multiplayer. I wanted to give the game a fresh and unbiased start. When I hopped in to my buddies lobby and played my first match I let go of all my old thoughts about what Halo should be.

Yes, I was nervous about the loadouts but I honestly think they added their own feel to it that actually makes the game quite a bit more interesting. Loadouts get a big thumbs up for me.

Unbalanced multiplayer. I couldn’t disagree more. I have yet to lose a match or a firefight to an enemy and think “wow, he only won because X is too powerful or cheap”. Sure, I can think of one or two things that might contribute to a match being unbalanced but I don’t think anything so far in my experience has created imbalances in the gameplay. The primaries are all pretty good, and the AA’s and other little perks you get all just add variety in a way that doesn’t make you say “oh come on, X is too powerful”.

Luck and Balance. Nope, no problem here either. The game takes way more skill than Reach ever did. I’d say the element of luck has been greatly reduced. May not be as “hardcore” as H3 or even H2 but I just don’t care. The game has evolved. The genre has evolved. That’s the way it is.

The shields issue. Hmm, I can kind of see your point here maybe, melee has always annoyed me in these games but once again I find myself just leaning back in my chair and saying “you know what? that’s the way it is. It’s an element of the game.” Then I get over it, move on to my next match and enjoy.

> 343, while you in the long scheme of things, have just taken the mantle of keeping Halo going, a few rather large responsibilities follow.
>
> Responsibilities, you have not made sure come to pass.
>
> Unbalanced Multiplayer Gameplay
>
> Every other match being a lagfest
>
> Luck and ’ Balance ', rather than Skill and Balance
>
> Loadouts ( I WARNED YOU, -Yoink!-! )
>
> And by far my biggest nitpick, issues with the shields when it comes to Melee, and Headshots ( Melee being an instakill if your shield is below half, and headshots with DMR, and the BR, doing the exact same damage as it would hitting the chest. )
>
> You need to either…
>
> 1. Make a seperate playlist for those who LIKED the way Halo was once run, and throw all these things out that were listed above, and just bring back the old gameplay for that playlist.
>
> Or
>
> 2. Risk losing a rather massive part of your player base.
>
> Ah, and before I forget…
>
> Inb4 Adapt, Elitist, Weetard, Casual, ect ect ect.
>
> For the record, love the campaign, and the possibilities with Spartan Ops.
>
> Multiplayer needs severe fixing.
>
> Oldfag, signing off.

I suggest you go back to reach. Halo 4 is fine.

they have the slayer pro playlist. Go play that.

> > 343, while you in the long scheme of things, have just taken the mantle of keeping Halo going, a few rather large responsibilities follow.
> >
> > Responsibilities, you have not made sure come to pass.
> >
> > Unbalanced Multiplayer Gameplay
> >
> > Every other match being a lagfest
> >
> > Luck and ’ Balance ', rather than Skill and Balance
> >
> > Loadouts ( I WARNED YOU, -Yoink!-! )
> >
> > And by far my biggest nitpick, issues with the shields when it comes to Melee, and Headshots ( Melee being an instakill if your shield is below half, and headshots with DMR, and the BR, doing the exact same damage as it would hitting the chest. )
> >
> > You need to either…
> >
> > 1. Make a seperate playlist for those who LIKED the way Halo was once run, and throw all these things out that were listed above, and just bring back the old gameplay for that playlist.
> >
> > Or
> >
> > 2. Risk losing a rather massive part of your player base.
> >
> > Ah, and before I forget…
> >
> > Inb4 Adapt, Elitist, Weetard, Casual, ect ect ect.
> >
> > For the record, love the campaign, and the possibilities with Spartan Ops.
> >
> > Multiplayer needs severe fixing.
> >
> > Oldfag, signing off.
>
> I suggest you go back to reach. Halo 4 is fine.
>
>
> they have the slayer pro playlist. Go play that.

Remember the days that Game Developers focused on releasing well balanced games?

No? 2Young4Me.

While I could go back to Reach, that in itself has its problems. And lets be honest, every match leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

And as a Unicorn, aint you supposed to be ’ Unbiased ', rather then ’ GET DA FUG OUTTA ME GAEM, FOO '? Even SerialGhost has a foot up on ya for that one, and he is not even a Unicorn.

Ordering me to leave, will not solve the issue, besides being ignorant.

But ignorance is bliss, correct?