True skill MY Yoink!.

This was Bungie’s idea of true skill? No, we’re not going to pair you up with people of similar skill, we’re going to penalize you for being good by putting thumbless, blind apes on your team.

Go ahead, have a laugh! It’s on me!

Take a look at some of my games today, especially the most recent ones! I basically had to run around like a maniac trying to kill someone before three of my teammates died. :expressionless:

Example A: I get 26 kills and only die three times. WE LOSE. Two kids on my team go -10 or more.
Example B: I get 25 kills and WE LOSE 4 v 3. A kid on my team goes -12 with one kill!
Example C: I get 18 kills and WE LOSE because a kid on our team goes -16 with 3 kills.
Example D: I get 25 kills in another 4 v 3! WE LOSE because a chick on my team goes -20 with 2 kills.
Example E: I get 23 kills and WE LOSE. My teammate went -18 with two kills!

THESE ARE JUST MY MOST RECENT LOSSES.

I shouldn’t have to get 20+ kills just to have a chance to BE IN THE GAME. This is ridiculous.

There’s something you can fix in the T.U. 343. :expressionless:

Good riddance Bungie.

> This was Bungie’s idea of true skill? No, we’re not going to pair you up with people of similar skill, we’re going to penalize you for being good by putting thumbless, blind apes on your team.
>
> Go ahead, have a laugh! It’s on me!
>
> Take a look at some of my games today, especially the most recent ones! I basically had to run around like a maniac trying to kill someone before three of my teammates died. :expressionless:
>
> Example A: I get 26 kills and only die three times. WE LOSE. Two kids on my team go -10 or more.
> Example B: I get 25 kills and WE LOSE 4 v 3. A kid on my team goes -12 with one kill!
> Example C: I get 18 kills and WE LOSE because a kid on our team goes -16 with 3 kills.
> Example D: I get 25 kills in another 4 v 3! WE LOSE because a chick on my team goes -20 with 2 kills.
> Example E: I get 23 kills and WE LOSE. My teammate went -18 with two kills!
>
> THESE ARE JUST MY MOST RECENT LOSSES.
>
> I shouldn’t have to get 20+ kills just to have a chance to BE IN THE GAME. This is ridiculous.
>
> There’s something you can fix in the T.U. 343. :expressionless:
>
> Good riddance Bungie.

You will still play with sucky people regardless of what system you put in place.

That’s a load of crap.

When I played RANKED team slayer in Halo 3 in the high 40s, I always had matches with other people who DESERVED to be in the high 40s.

It’s one thing to have a bad game and go -4. But you can’t tell me a match of 50s are going to have kids that go -20. :expressionless:

yeah, it pisses me off two.

This will always happen, randomly in any game, do what i do, deal with it.

BTW Clutch- “two” is the number 2 spelled out…