True Skill 1-50?

I’ve been waiting and waiting for them to release this. This is what has lost most of the players, no true ranking system. No one wants halo to be like call of duty. You’re trying too hard to be like call of duty with the xp system. I honestly wish it was exactly like halo 3. 1-50 in every play list. And stop taking out good playlist like KOTH, and snipers those were both very good playlist that should stay over many others.

So my question is, when and how will they release the true skill system. It needs to show up in the lobby like your level does.

All I heard was a skill system was being implemented early 2013

They’re not.

The skill system coming out in January will only be visible on Waypoint making it useless.

> The skill system coming out in January will only be visible on Waypoint making it useless

What he said unfortunately

So I’m not alone !! ( rejoices ! )

I posted a thread like this a few weeks back and was stultified and insulted for something some see as ’ just a number on a screen ’ .

But it’s SOO much more than that …and what I feel made halo 2 and 3 much more successful than Reach .

Ok … There was a few whingers and habitual complainers that the 0-50 system was flawed , but ultimately it gave gamers something to work towards and progress through to prove to themselves that they were bettering their game .

It always made more people pick up the Mic and communicate and play as a team so they’d win the game … Rather than just worry about themselves and their K/D ! The 0-50 system really brought people from all corners together and care about the game - thus extended its enjoyment factor and replayability .

The current SR system just creates an artificial image of progression when it’s really just a ’ how long you’ve played ’ indicator .

The 0-50 system was an incentive , something to aspire to , and something to be proud of when you’re game actually improved . And it MADE people put on their Mics … Something that Halo 4 would benefit immensely from .
The 0-50 systems needs MORE campaigning for !

I’m immune to the flame now people . This jackets fireproof . Flame on !

A visible rank would have made such a huge difference.

> A visible rank would have made such a huge difference.

If the reality is anything of a reflection of the way people feel on this forum , and Halo nation and various other sites … Then it’s safe to estimate that over a quarter of a million gamers feel this way . So , yes it would indeed make a huge difference .

So … Are you all for improving the experience or not ??