Troop Hog and Falcon passenger seat

So in Halo 3 there was the troop hog in campaign. But not in MP, so I’m wondering if that will be in MP. Also if We can actually sit in the back seats it Has. Also in Reach, the falcon, there were Four seats available in the falcon. But they weren’t ride able. So Yeah I hope that. I also Hope the side seat in the Hog will be 1st person again. It would make the MP action Very Action packed and in your face!

> So in Halo 3 there was the troop hog in campaign, <mark>but not in MP</mark>

Not entirely true. If I remember correctly, there were “transport” Warthogs on the map The Pit, only you just couldn’t get to them…

*:*

But in all seriousness, I somewhat agree with you. If not in matchmaking, they should at least make these available in Forge.

Correction: Forge, and Custom games.

> > So in Halo 3 there was the troop hog in campaign, <mark>but not in MP</mark>
>
> Not entirely true. If I remember correctly, there were “transport” Warthogs on the map The Pit, only you just couldn’t get to them…
>
> *:*
>
> But in all seriousness, I somewhat agree with you. If not in matchmaking, <mark>they should at least make these available in Forge.</mark>

Yes they should.

> > So in Halo 3 there was the troop hog in campaign, <mark>but not in MP</mark>
>
> Not entirely true. If I remember correctly, there were “transport” Warthogs on the map The Pit, only you just couldn’t get to them…
>
> *:*
>
> But in all seriousness, I somewhat agree with you. If not in matchmaking, they should at least make these available in Forge.

i would say forge and custom only. i dont need to have somebody in a passenger hog honking at me and sitting long enough for us to get banshee bombed when i didnt want a ride in the first place

The Pit Troop Hog drivable

OT: I see no reason why it can’t be in matchmaking. It doesn’t to me at least seem OP and if 5 people decide to get in a single warthog. Killtacular anyone.

> The Pit Troop Hog drivable
>
> OT: I see no reason why it can’t be in matchmaking. It doesn’t to me at least seem OP and if 5 people decide to get in a single warthog. <mark>Killtacular anyone.</mark>

I think this is one of the reason why bungie never liked putting passenger vehicles in MM as it would create easy multikills.

But really its our own fault if we choose to do this and it would allow for some sweet forge maps.

> So in Halo 3 there was the troop hog in campaign. But not in MP, so I’m wondering if that will be in MP. Also if We can actually sit in the back seats it Has. Also in Reach, the falcon, there were Four seats available in the falcon. But they weren’t ride able. So Yeah I hope that. I also Hope the side seat in the Hog will be 1st person again. It would make the MP action Very Action packed and in your face!

It’s not in MP because it’d be UNDERpowered, seeing as you can spawn with a Plasma Pistol and Plasma Grenades it’d be too easy to kill 5 people at once. One charge + one nade = no skill multikill.

> The Pit Troop Hog drivable
>
> OT: I see no reason why it can’t be in matchmaking. It doesn’t to me at least seem OP and if 5 people decide to get in a single warthog. Killtacular anyone.

It’s not in MM, and you can’t ride in the back!

> > The Pit Troop Hog drivable
> >
> > OT: I see no reason why it can’t be in matchmaking. It doesn’t to me at least seem OP and if 5 people decide to get in a single warthog. Killtacular anyone.
>
> It’s not in MM, and you can’t ride in the back!

I never suggested that was the case :confused:

I hope the falcon has passengers seats on top of the gunner and pilots seats; I’ve suggested this idea for custom games, matchmaking and forge many times before:

I think in falcons, you should be able to go into the item properties and edit:
Turret type: Grenade launcher/Standard turret.
Number of passengers: 0/1/2/3.
Pilot turret: On/Off.

I would also like a passenger warthog.

> I hope the falcon has passengers seats on top of the gunner and pilots seats; I’ve suggested this idea for custom games, matchmaking and forge many times before:
>
> I think in falcons, you should be able to go into the item properties and edit:
> Turret type: Grenade launcher/Standard turret.
> Number of passengers: 0/1/2/3.
> Pilot turret: On/Off.
>
>
> I would also like a passenger warthog.

I would really like this, even extending to other vehicles such as banshees (Bomb On/Off) it allows for so much more forge customization.

> > The Pit Troop Hog drivable
> >
> > OT: I see no reason why it can’t be in matchmaking. It doesn’t to me at least seem OP and if 5 people decide to get in a single warthog. <mark>Killtacular anyone.</mark>
>
> I think this is one of the reason why bungie never liked putting passenger vehicles in MM as it would create easy multikills.
>
> But really its our own fault if we choose to do this and it would allow for some sweet forge maps.

In Custom Games, it’d all work out fine. I don’t think it should be in matchmaking, unless it’s in Invasion or something…

> > I hope the falcon has passengers seats on top of the gunner and pilots seats; I’ve suggested this idea for custom games, matchmaking and forge many times before:
> >
> > I think in falcons, you should be able to go into the item properties and edit:
> > Turret type: Grenade launcher/Standard turret.
> > Number of passengers: 0/1/2/3.
> > Pilot turret: On/Off.
> >
> >
> > I would also like a passenger warthog.
>
> I would really like this, even extending to other vehicles such as banshees (Bomb On/Off) it allows for so much more forge customization.

Exactly, that’s what I was thinking. You would only need one warthog in the menu and you could change the turret when you spawn it. Warthog turret type: Default/Gauss/Rocket/None.

It would make it so much more amazing and customisable.

I don’t see why they shouldn’t be put in. They have the advantage of moving alot of people at once to an objective, counter balanced with the disadvantage of having “all your eggs in one basket”.

> I hope the falcon has passengers seats on top of the gunner and pilots seats; I’ve suggested this idea for custom games, matchmaking and forge many times before:
>
> I think in falcons, you should be able to go into the item properties and edit:
> Turret type: Grenade launcher/Standard turret.
> Number of passengers: 0/1/2/3.
> Pilot turret: On/Off.
>
>
> I would also like a passenger warthog.

Maybe something similar for the tank.