Trolls

In Halo 5, I really haven’t experienced trolls until recent days. The latest occurrence was on a race map. There were 2 guys (I think they were in a group together) that kept getting out of their warthogs and completely blocked the way to the finish line. They had managed to stack up the warthogs 3 high, so there was no way to get over the pile. Eventually, most of the players left (including myself). Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

> 2535424929604739;1:
> In Halo 5, I really haven’t experienced trolls until recent days. The latest occurrence was on a race map. There were 2 guys (I think they were in a group together) that kept getting out of their warthogs and completely blocked the way to the finish line. They had managed to stack up the warthogs 3 high, so there was no way to get over the pile. Eventually, most of the players left (including myself). Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

I have.

They blocked a checkpoint using that bug/glitch.

Too bad there is no imbecility reporting category, would have used that today myself, but until then, unsporting behavior will have to do. Report them on XBL.

Sounds like the most fun any one has had on race :confused:

This is why we should have trolls playtest, they will find all sorts of things pro’s wont.

> 2535424929604739;1:
> In Halo 5, I really haven’t experienced trolls until recent days. The latest occurrence was on a race map. There were 2 guys (I think they were in a group together) that kept getting out of their warthogs and completely blocked the way to the finish line. They had managed to stack up the warthogs 3 high, so there was no way to get over the pile. Eventually, most of the players left (including myself). Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

H5 has by far the least amount of team griefing, betrayals, etc. since the inception of the franchise. I credit some of this to the viability of starting weapons to hold their own. Whereas before, having the sniper was a HUGE advantage and, therefore, kids got extra buthurt when they didn’t get it. Now, if you don’t get the snipes you’re more like “meh, I’ll manage”. Or “Guess I’ll just grab the hyra, or jump in that ghost”. Player speed also makes it easier to avoid power weapons so all in all, there’s less betrayals for power weapons. A LOT less. But you still get occasional trolls. Blocking the road in a race game does seem kinda funny and probably not the same as betraying your teammate in a hot 4v4 slayer match.

> 2533274962122285;4:
> Sounds like the most fun any one has had on race :confused:

Lol, that’s pretty accurate.

there’s still plenty of trolls around, had one last night that spent the entire last half of the match bobbing in front of me and charging me to try and stop me using a nornfang. He even belongs to a company that “slays sweaties”.

pretty sad and pathetic really

I mean I’ve trolled sometimes. Nothing serious just small things lol but not alot nor long. The other guys usually has a laugh too.

Only thing I can think of off the top of my head is the other 3 members of the team can start a vote to kick (But that could also be used to troll if it was a fireteam of 3 in a game of slayer or something).

Anyone seen the youtuber ‘UberNick’? In his latest video he was getting purposely run over with warthogs and ghost by his teammates.