Trolls. Please Close Thread.

I would recommend the Recruitment Forums for this topic. It might prove more useful.

> 2533274815711361;2:
> I would recommend the Recruitment Forums for this topic. It might prove more useful.

Already did. That section is dead.

Rafikis War Cry

About me:
My favorite color is rusty
I love long walks in the park, even in winter
I tend to kill my own team mates more than I should
Spartans and elites scare me so i tend to steer clear of them on all game types (also clowns but we won’t go into that)
I normally play whilst getting slowly drunk and so my skill goes from barely novice to complete break down of all bodily functions
I can play once a fortnight when the moon is at its highest
I only speak in dog when online so the enemy team cannot decipher what our plans of attack are.

Anyways add me and lets kill some sboon!

> 2533274874455685;4:
> Rafikis War Cry
>
> About me:
> My favorite color is rusty
> I love long walks in the park, even in winter
> I tend to kill my own team mates more than I should
> Spartans and elites scare me so i tend to steer clear of them on all game types (also clowns but we won’t go into that)
> I normally play whilst getting slowly drunk and so my skill goes from barely novice to complete break down of all bodily functions
> I can play once a fortnight when the moon is at its highest
> I only speak in dog when online so the enemy team cannot decipher what out plans of attack are.
>
> Anyways add me and lets kill some sboon!

Yay a troll

> 2533274829610030;5:
> > 2533274874455685;4:
> > Rafikis War Cry
> >
> > About me:
> > My favorite color is rusty
> > I love long walks in the park, even in winter
> > I tend to kill my own team mates more than I should
> > Spartans and elites scare me so i tend to steer clear of them on all game types (also clowns but we won’t go into that)
> > I normally play whilst getting slowly drunk and so my skill goes from barely novice to complete break down of all bodily functions
> > I can play once a fortnight when the moon is at its highest
> > I only speak in dog when online so the enemy team cannot decipher what out plans of attack are.
> >
> > Anyways add me and lets kill some sboon!
>
>
> Yay a troll

Nah not a troll dude, lighten up we get Halo in 6 days :slight_smile:

> 2533274829610030;3:
> > 2533274815711361;2:
> > I would recommend the Recruitment Forums for this topic. It might prove more useful.
>
>
> Already did. That section is dead.

Oh I see.

However, even if it’s dead, that is still the more appropriate forum to post this in.

But I’m not a moderator so what do I know. Good luck finding players :slight_smile:

> 2533274829610030;1:
> The Master Chief Collection is right around the corner (less than a week) so I am looking for players.
>
> About me:
> I have been on multiple teams throughout Halo 3 and Reach that have won some online tournaments.
> I usually have a K/D anywhere from 1.0 to 1.5 overall (not the best put thats what most pros get during tournaments)
> I know most callouts and effective strategies for team based gameplay and how to keep a cool head during a match.
>
> What I’m looking for:
> Dedicated teammates who will get online to practice at LEAST 3 nights a week. (I know schedules conflict but dedicated people learn to make time)
> Mature players who won’t rage during a match or rage quit after a few loses (Losing is part of the game so get used to it)
>
> You do not need to be any certain age or have tournament experience because we will grow as a team overall.
>
> If you are interested and have an XBOX ONE then feel free to add/message me on xbox live.
>
> GT: Zeruca
>
> Happy Gaming :slight_smile:

Where are the competitive Halo organization’s websites? I can’t seem to find any at all.

> 2533274965079754;8:
> > 2533274829610030;1:
> > The Master Chief Collection is right around the corner (less than a week) so I am looking for players.
> >
> > About me:
> > I have been on multiple teams throughout Halo 3 and Reach that have won some online tournaments.
> > I usually have a K/D anywhere from 1.0 to 1.5 overall (not the best put thats what most pros get during tournaments)
> > I know most callouts and effective strategies for team based gameplay and how to keep a cool head during a match.
> >
> > What I’m looking for:
> > Dedicated teammates who will get online to practice at LEAST 3 nights a week. (I know schedules conflict but dedicated people learn to make time)
> > Mature players who won’t rage during a match or rage quit after a few loses (Losing is part of the game so get used to it)
> >
> > You do not need to be any certain age or have tournament experience because we will grow as a team overall.
> >
> > If you are interested and have an XBOX ONE then feel free to add/message me on xbox live.
> >
> > GT: Zeruca
> >
> > Happy Gaming :slight_smile:
>
>
> Where are the competitive Halo organization’s websites? I can’t seem to find any at all.

Well Gamebattles died so PGL is the next best thing out there. There are a few smaller competitive websites that host tournaments though.

I hover around 1.5 k/d in slayer playlists.
My primary goal is to win.
Ranked low 40’s on most playlists.
I don’t like using a mic (sorry) but am definitely a team player.
I like good sportsmanship. No ragequitting, teabagging, etc…
I will usually play 4:30-5:30 EST weekdays and more on weekends.

I’m probably going to play H2A the most, then move to classic Halo 2 b/c I have never played it!!

Please add me, as I just got this gamertag and only have a couple of friends.

GT: Webtser

> 2533274815711361;10:
> > 2533274965079754;8:
> > > 2533274829610030;1:
> > > The Master Chief Collection is right around the corner (less than a week) so I am looking for players.
> > >
> > > About me:
> > > I have been on multiple teams throughout Halo 3 and Reach that have won some online tournaments.
> > > I usually have a K/D anywhere from 1.0 to 1.5 overall (not the best put thats what most pros get during tournaments)
> > > I know most callouts and effective strategies for team based gameplay and how to keep a cool head during a match.
> > >
> > > What I’m looking for:
> > > Dedicated teammates who will get online to practice at LEAST 3 nights a week. (I know schedules conflict but dedicated people learn to make time)
> > > Mature players who won’t rage during a match or rage quit after a few loses (Losing is part of the game so get used to it)
> > >
> > > You do not need to be any certain age or have tournament experience because we will grow as a team overall.
> > >
> > > If you are interested and have an XBOX ONE then feel free to add/message me on xbox live.
> > >
> > > GT: Zeruca
> > >
> > > Happy Gaming :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Where are the competitive Halo organization’s websites? I can’t seem to find any at all.
>
>
>
> http://teambeyond.net/
>
> http://www.thehaloforum.com/

1.) A site not dedicated to Halo. They have forum recruitment for Halo comp, but there are less than 1,250 thread all-time and no scheduled events.

2.) A privately owned BB board that’s nearly dead that anyone could have started.

Halo isn’t played competitively. You are disillusioned.

> 2533274965079754;12:
> > 2533274815711361;10:
> > > 2533274965079754;8:
> > > > 2533274829610030;1:
> > > > The Master Chief Collection is right around the corner (less than a week) so I am looking for players.
> > > >
> > > > About me:
> > > > I have been on multiple teams throughout Halo 3 and Reach that have won some online tournaments.
> > > > I usually have a K/D anywhere from 1.0 to 1.5 overall (not the best put thats what most pros get during tournaments)
> > > > I know most callouts and effective strategies for team based gameplay and how to keep a cool head during a match.
> > > >
> > > > What I’m looking for:
> > > > Dedicated teammates who will get online to practice at LEAST 3 nights a week. (I know schedules conflict but dedicated people learn to make time)
> > > > Mature players who won’t rage during a match or rage quit after a few loses (Losing is part of the game so get used to it)
> > > >
> > > > You do not need to be any certain age or have tournament experience because we will grow as a team overall.
> > > >
> > > > If you are interested and have an XBOX ONE then feel free to add/message me on xbox live.
> > > >
> > > > GT: Zeruca
> > > >
> > > > Happy Gaming :slight_smile:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Where are the competitive Halo organization’s websites? I can’t seem to find any at all.
> >
> >
> >
> > http://teambeyond.net/
> >
> > http://www.thehaloforum.com/
>
>
> 1.) A site not dedicated to Halo.
>
> 2.) A privately owned BB board that’s nearly dead.
>
> Halo isn’t played competitively.

Halo is played competitively. He just posted the two worst websites when no one asked him for one.

> 2533274815711361;15:
> > 2533274829610030;14:
> > > 2533274965079754;12:
> > > > 2533274815711361;10:
> > > > > 2533274965079754;8:
> > > > > > 2533274829610030;1:
> > > > > > The Master Chief Collection is right around the corner (less than a week) so I am looking for players.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > About me:
> > > > > > I have been on multiple teams throughout Halo 3 and Reach that have won some online tournaments.
> > > > > > I usually have a K/D anywhere from 1.0 to 1.5 overall (not the best put thats what most pros get during tournaments)
> > > > > > I know most callouts and effective strategies for team based gameplay and how to keep a cool head during a match.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > What I’m looking for:
> > > > > > Dedicated teammates who will get online to practice at LEAST 3 nights a week. (I know schedules conflict but dedicated people learn to make time)
> > > > > > Mature players who won’t rage during a match or rage quit after a few loses (Losing is part of the game so get used to it)
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You do not need to be any certain age or have tournament experience because we will grow as a team overall.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > If you are interested and have an XBOX ONE then feel free to add/message me on xbox live.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > GT: Zeruca
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Happy Gaming :slight_smile:
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Where are the competitive Halo organization’s websites? I can’t seem to find any at all.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > http://teambeyond.net/
> > > >
> > > > http://www.thehaloforum.com/
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > 1.) A site not dedicated to Halo.
> > >
> > > 2.) A privately owned BB board that’s nearly dead.
> > >
> > > Halo isn’t played competitively.
> >
> >
> >
> > Halo is played competitively. He just posted the two worst websites when no one asked him for one.
>
>
> “When no one asked him for one”…“Where are the competitive Halo organization’s websites?” Surely you see your error, yes?
>
> And I apologize. I was merely trying to help some random stranger on the internet get started somewhere. These weren’t meant to be his new homes for his future Halo playing career, but they wouldn’t be bad to get his feet wet and get some perspective on Competitive Halo. How am I to know what he does and does not know about Competitive Halo? When people ask such questions I assume they know nothing really and need a place to start. Clearly, that was my mistake.
>
> This forum sometimes…

You gave him two completely useless websites and wasted his time. You weren’t trying to help and thus were reported appropriately. I’m leaving this thread now.

> 2533274815711361;17:
> .

Here’s a protip for you. Doing this isn’t going to help you evade being investigated by the mods. Your messages were already quoted and are in the thread to be viewed as proof.

Lots of . in this thread…did he delete everything he wrote?

> 2533274841728491;18:
> > 2533274815711361;17:
> > .
>
>
>
>
> Here’s a protip for you. Doing this isn’t going to help you evade being investigated by the mods. Your messages were already quoted and are in the thread to be viewed as proof.

I don’t believe I have anything to hide and I am not trying to at all.

I admit I did “rage quit” this thread, hence the dots, but I am very aware of the quotes and I think they speak for themselves, and I’m glad they are there as evidence of what happened. I welcome any investigations and would gladly communicate or cooperate with the mods about this.

I honestly cannot fathom how I was accused of not trying to help, when I feel I was. Someone asked for some websites, and I provided an answer. There might have been better answers, but I felt they were okay starting places.

Plus this was announced shortly after the thread: [https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-championship-series-announced

](https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-championship-series-announced)Which I believe puts to rest the competitive halo aspect of this thread.

I’m not mad anymore and I understand that every thread here cannot be good 100%, so obviously I would come across a bad one.

I deleted my posts trying to adhere to the rules of the forums because we are not supposed to continue fighting and I did not want it to continue from my posts. By deleting mine maybe people would stop arguing, even if they could see how I’m quoted elsewhere, they might not be as likely to attack in this thread - just as the rules state.

Also, this whole thread is a duplicate post from the recruitment forums, and yet that whole aspect is just being ignored for some reason. This whole thread has become non-constructive and also is completely off the point of the original (irrelevant) post, so I agree that it should be closed.

This was my first “bad” experience on the forums and I feel that it was a good learning exercise. I intend to keep this thread in mind in the future, and I’ll know when and how to leave a thread sooner instead of staying and trying to explain something. Because ultimately I want everyone to have the best experience possible, and that goes for myself as well.

I hope all of this makes sense.