Trolling people BIG TIME in Halo 4 + Live Vid

nvm

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5G7s8M1jPk
>
> I have been told by a lot of people that no one trolls Halo 4… well, there you go.

That’s like the only way to have fun on this game. 10 points to you.

Good game.

That is all i have to say. 100+

If you think this = trolling… You have never trolled

I don’t know if I’d call this “trolling” but it is still hilarious.

+10 internets

not even trolling, it’s just stupid

haha not bad, not bad. The other guy was a good sport though went along with it well. I expected him to come back with a barrage of interrupting “your mom” and other generic insults.

> not even trolling, it’s just stupid

Gotta give credit tho, he didn’t contribute worth a -Yoink- ingame.

I have to choose my words carefully since 343 likes to censor everything, but:

Who honestly does this? Only immature children think that getting a rise out of somebody and “trolling” is actually funny. Its the equivalent of trying to get a rise out of somebody; the same superiority complex shared by the high school bullies who probably made your life a living hell in school. So, fueled by some personal inadequacies, you think its “so funny!” to do this garbage on xbox live. Seeing as your completely safe behind your little xbox, you wouldn’t probably dare do this to anybody in real life.

But, though I did point this out already, I want to say so again: Its not funny and you’re just as bad as the people you’re fighting with. (Also, you’re horrible at “trolling”; you’re not even doing it well.)

tl;dr: Grow up.

I thought the funniest part of the video was the reply where somebody inferred that it was somehow prestigious and reflecting of intellect to be a “political science” major. Yikes…

> I have to choose my words carefully since 343 likes to censor everything, but:
>
> Who honestly does this? Only immature children think that getting a rise out of somebody and “trolling” is actually funny. Its the equivalent of trying to get a rise out of somebody; the same superiority complex shared by the high school bullies who probably made your life a living hell in school. So, fueled by some personal inadequacies, you think its “so funny!” to do this garbage on xbox live. Seeing as your completely safe behind your little xbox, you wouldn’t probably dare do this to anybody in real life.
>
> But, though I did point this out already, I want to say so again: Its not funny and you’re just as bad as the people you’re fighting with. (Also, you’re horrible at “trolling”; you’re not even doing it well.)
>
> tl;dr: Grow up.

It’s a video game, we should be free to have fun in whatever way we can (as long as it’s not racism, sexism, etc./offending a person directly)

Which is why I have no negative comments? Yeah, you got me. LOL!

That was a waste of time

That was bad, and you should feel bad, there’s a term for guys like this amongst veteran trolls

Newf**

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5G7s8M1jPk
>
> I have been told by a lot of people that no one trolls Halo 4… well, there you go.

Not sure if serious…

wait…let me correct myself,

Not sure if troll…

I say this in the most respectful way. I won’t be returning to read comments, so save your breath, or typing muscles, haha.

To the people who liked it, thank you! Anytime I tell people I am messing with them, they always follow up and comment on the video. I’ve done about 10 or so videos, and so far not one negative reaction!

I simply do this because it makes me laugh, it makes the people who watch me laugh, and the people I troll laugh… so I’m not exactly sure why it is being taken to heart here so much, as opposed to everywhere else. Every other huge gaming forum I’ve posted it on has LOVED it.

Also, I’m not ruining the game. I never team kill, Sure I’ve blown up a few vehicles, but nothing to really stop a game.

Oh and as for the kid telling me that I was bullied in highschool. That response kind of weirded me out… you sort-of took it too far, like, to a strange personal level that held no accuracy at all.

One last thing - The term troll can be all types of things. From what I’ve seen it is ruining the game, this is my own, friendly twist on things.

Thanks for taking the time to watch it! Even the people who disliked it!

That accent made me want to cry.

This one’s pretty good haha

“lel pro troll umad bro xD”
This video is stupid and you should feel stupid.

You see the amazing thing about this “troll” thing(although if you wanna see real trolling go play a MMO on PC) is not the fact people like it but the simple fact that…

He managed to find someone with a mic and talked in MM.