Trolling Medal…

There should be a medal for trolling. Everything doesn’t need to be so competitive! Cough Cough *Halo5

I’d rather not to be honest, anything that encourages bad behaviour I’d rather not see in the game at all.
Sometimes I just want to play a match without any nonsense attached to it.

Mmmmmmmm… That’s a slippery slope. Then you start to incentivize “toxic” behavior.

Medals like “Yoink” or something I can see. Or like a “Almost had it” where it detects player proximity to a power weapon or something when you grab it. Or like “Oopsie” for sticking a teammate but then again, have fun getting stuck over and over.

Yeah absolutely nothing that encourages bad team play.

Turok had an achievement for killing a dinosaur, an enemy, yourself and a teammate in one game. It was so poorly received they had to patch it out.

I agree have more fun, but trolling your team can get in the bin. I do think they should encourage other playstyles and stuff. I’d be all for a challenge that requires 50 total plasma pistol kills for example in matchmaking.

I wouldn’t mind some fun medals like “Flyin’ High”, but medals such as “Yoink” will cause more problems than they’re worth. I do agree that they should ease up on the competitive side. Halo 5 boiled down to a sweat-fest across all modes, because muh E-sports.

Absolute no, mess around in custom games. Rewarding toxic behavior would harm the playerbase excessively.

> 2533274975565198;5:
> I wouldn’t mind some fun medals like “Flyin’ High”, but medals such as “Yoink” will cause more problems than they’re worth. I do agree that they should ease up on the competitive side. Halo 5 boiled down to a sweat-fest across all modes, because muh E-sports.

then play unranked?

We have an existing thread for new medal ideas for infinite: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/what-new-medal-would-you-love-to-see-in-infinite/62595fdb-6a3e-45ed-835e-7e78ae80da52/posts.