Trolling in Valhalla

So this morning I tried to play Spartan Ops on the ‘Shootout in Valhalla’ mission, and everything went normal until the part with the mantis’. Almost immediately after I got in a mantis two of the randomly matched players began to destroy the other two mantis’ repeatedly leaving me and the other guy just standing there unable to continue for over 20 minuets.
I eventually had to quit after they got on the mics and started with the typical “you mad bro” crap.

Why is there no way to prevent this type of behavior?

Just so you know it’s against the rules to post other people’s gamertags.

Just keep on reporting these morons and eventually they will get a nice little ban.

It wont change their ways at all, but at least it will be some time without them online!

Couldn’t you fight on foot? You can get down atleast the banshees with DMRs and stuff

Or destroy their mantis’? You know, fight fire with fire?

Also yeah, keep reporting.

troll back. plasma pistol and stickies. when your plasma runs out, get killed and repeat. tbag constantly

> So this morning I tried to play Spartan Ops on the ‘Shootout in Valhalla’ mission, and everything went normal until the part with the mantis’. Almost immediately after I got in a mantis two of the randomly matched players began to destroy the other two mantis’ repeatedly leaving me and the other guy just standing there unable to continue for over 20 minuets.
> I eventually had to quit after they got on the mics and started with the typical “you mad bro” crap.
>
> Why is there no way to prevent this type of behavior?

Just the way it is online now I’m afraid. Either fight back, report them, or just move on to another match. Hopefully 343i’ll do something about this (Either make vehicles immune to friendly fire, or reinstate friendly fire and have betrayal booting).