Triple XP playlists!

Someone please make this a thing!

> 2533274842394617;1:
> Someone please make this a thing!

Triple exp would most certainly be a benefit to those of us with less than ten Spartan Ranks to go. Maybe for one weekend a month, a triple exp playlist rotates in?

Would it be nice? Sure. Will it happen? Most certainly not.

People need to understand that the grind everyone faces is just that a grind. I’m sorry if you’re on the tale end here towards infinite and have a long way to go. You simply just need to keep playing.

Just think about all those before you who have hit max rank without the in my opinion super frequent periods of double xp. Over the last year I put a large amount of time into the game and out of those 12 months I swear there was at least 6 months worth of double xp. This makes me believe they will most likely have another “event” of double xp before infinite.
TLDR: Keep playing the game.

theres always that slight chance

> 2533274998507572;3:
> Would it be nice? Sure. Will it happen? Most certainly not.
>
> People need to understand that the grind everyone faces is just that a grind. I’m sorry if you’re on the tale end here towards infinite and have a long way to go. You simply just need to keep playing.
>
> Just think about all those before you who have hit max rank without the in my opinion super frequent periods of double xp. Over the last year I put a large amount of time into the game and out of those 12 months I swear there was at least 6 months worth of double xp. This makes me believe they will most likely have another “event” of double xp before infinite.
> TLDR: Keep playing the game.

Yeah agreed. 343i has done plenty for helping players along with tons of free Legendary boosts and double XP events. Making the grind any shorter will devalue max rank for players such as yourself.

I don’t want it and think it devalues the effort and rank of those who already got max rank. Even I secretly feel like less of a veteran knowing I grinded with legendary boosts and double exp weekends, just to push past 150 to 151.

However, it is possible. 343 have done strange things. All of mcc for example, meaning…

Reach added
Odst added
Mcc to PC
Odst firefight coming later this year.
Skins in halo ce

Plus halo 5 has had some crazy exp events, who’s to say what other events halo 5 could have. For instance double exp zombies month, with legendary boots it was crazy. Rumor has it that some players were averaging 3mill a week.

Read a tweet from Unyshek (343 Community guy) a while back, Someone had asked him about more than double XP events closer to the launch of infinite.

He said that’s it’s an interesting idea that they’d look at. So eh, you never know.
People requested Xp packs to come back, they came back.
People requested the limited time armour packs, they came back.
Could be the same here too. Just gotta wait and see.

> 2533274865778947;7:
> Read a tweet from Unyshek (343 Community guy) a while back, Someone had asked him about more than double XP events closer to the launch of infinite.
>
> He said that’s it’s an interesting idea that they’d look at. So eh, you never know.
> People requested Xp packs to come back, they came back.
> People requested the limited time armour packs, they came back.
> Could be the same here too. Just gotta wait and see.

XP packs sound great, I hope they bring them back, maybe I could actaully hit 152 then lol.

> 2533274851211096;6:
> I don’t want it and think it devalues the effort and rank of those who already got max rank. Even I secretly feel like less of a veteran knowing I grinded with legendary boosts and double exp weekends, just to push past 150 to 151.

I can see where you’re coming from (given that you put in the work) but I think this would be a good idea for 343 to do something like this as a one-time thing. Maybe a month before Infinite’s launch they could have a weekly thing in order to help anyone who is in the home stretch. That way it could help those who have put in most of the time to get there last minute, while at the same time not cheapening the effort for those who have already achieved 152. I think there is a way to do it without -Yoink!- anyone off.

Just making mythic firefight a permanent playlist would be a massive help, and something I thought was going to happen awhile ago.

Yeah honestly it would be great at least for a month or 2 to keep us motivated man I need it well not really I’m rank 149 close to 150 did my calculations and I’m getting max rank in December it will probably be out and I dont know if I will still get the prize so I give up I literally have no motivation it’s boring dont know if it will be worth it and I barely get xp so I’m done

Since a Triple XP event is happening on MCC, I don’t see why they couldn’t make it a thing on H5 as well.

They seriously need to do something. The amount of xp we need to rank up combined with how little we get is insane.