Triple Wield

Because dual wielding isn’t enough.
Get on it 343i!

Trio… What even?
If you are going to make such an absurd post, at least add something constructive. How would it function, button mapping perhaps? How would one balance such a feat? I assume at least one foot is involved.

In all seriousness, trolly post is trolly.

Sigh.

This thread won’t go anywhere good.

Not on your life bucko! That is just really dumb.

> 2533274833276553;2:
> Trio… What even?
> If you are going to make such an absurd post, at least add something constructive. How would it function, button mapping perhaps? How would one balance such a feat? I assume at least one foot is involved.
>
> In all seriousness, trolly post is trolly.

The way it works is that you take off your helmet and hold the third weapon in your mouth, pulling the trigger with your Spartan-enhanced prehensile tongue. You are vulnerable to being instantly killed, but you get to have another gun!
And hey, a troll post is better than another conspiracy, Sprint or Halo is Dead thread…

> 2533274932540799;5:
> > 2533274833276553;2:
> > Trio… What even?
> > If you are going to make such an absurd post, at least add something constructive. How would it function, button mapping perhaps? How would one balance such a feat? I assume at least one foot is involved.
> >
> > In all seriousness, trolly post is trolly.
>
>
> The way it works is that you take off your helmet and hold the third weapon in your mouth, pulling the trigger with your Spartan-enhanced prehensile tongue. You are vulnerable to being instantly killed, but you get to have another gun!
> And hey, a troll post is better than another conspiracy, Sprint or Halo is Dead thread…

I got a chuckle out of this, thank you. Also, yes I suppose it is better then those alternatives.

> 2533274932540799;5:
> > 2533274833276553;2:
> > Trio… What even?
> > If you are going to make such an absurd post, at least add something constructive. How would it function, button mapping perhaps? How would one balance such a feat? I assume at least one foot is involved.
> >
> > In all seriousness, trolly post is trolly.
>
>
> The way it works is that you take off your helmet and hold the third weapon in your mouth, pulling the trigger with your Spartan-enhanced prehensile tongue. You are vulnerable to being instantly killed, but you get to have another gun!
> And hey, a troll post is better than another conspiracy, Sprint or Halo is Dead thread…

the way i think it would work is like that gun in predator movies (on the shoulder) but it could be automated. troll post is troll 1/5 because i answered.

thanks for the redundant thread

> 2533274820441404;8:
> thanks for the redundant thread

You’ve just been waiting to pull that on him since the elite thread, haven’t you? :laughing:

> 2533274833276553;9:
> > 2533274820441404;8:
> > thanks for the redundant thread
>
>
> You’ve just been waiting to pull that on him since the elite thread, haven’t you? :laughing:

guilty

I’m down for this.

Do people realize this is a joke?

Sounds like a good idea to me, hey you will be one shot or what if we could dual wield snipers?

I believe that if balanced correctly, this could be exactly what Halo needs. Super cereal rite now.

This could work well, many people complain about games copying idea’s. This is completely new and unique master mind of an idea. <div></div><div>Better yet, strap a midget spartan to your back, we could have duel duel weapons. twice the killing power. </div>

No, much scrub, very disappoint.

…obviously penta wielding is the way to go

I want

They haven’t even made “no wielding” an option yet in Halo, and you expect 3? lolz

> 2533274890014309;7:
> the way i think it would work is like that gun in predator movies (on the shoulder) but it could be automated. troll post is troll 1/5 because i answered.

Wow that’s actually not a bad idea, Although it would be copying AvP, and Iron Man.

> 2533274968423221;15:
> This could work well, many people complain about games copying idea’s. This is completely new and unique master mind of an idea. <div></div><div>Better yet, strap a midget spartan to your back, we could have duel duel weapons. twice the killing power. </div>

I’d play that