Tried keeping a positive attitude

EDIT: This is not a bash thread towards 343. Many people here are failing to look into my post with an open mind. I’m not saying “LISTEN TO ME I’M A TRUE FAN” as if I deserve an award. I’m speaking in the context of me wanting to better the game and see it reach its full potential.

I tried and tried again, but it’s just impossible at this point. You have made a great game that has huge potential, but are holding it back with your refusal to listen to your true fans. The reason these people complain about certain aspects of the game is because they understand and love Halo and want it improve. The only ones complaining are the ones who actually take the time to play your game, that’s why they’re able to point out the flaws of it. Their complaints are justifiable. When veterans say that aiming is broken, then it most likely is broken. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I have no doubt in my mind that once some of these issues are fixed, it will be the strongest Halo game since Halo 2.

My only issues with the game are 2 things. Aiming and randomly being booted out of a game for absolutely no reason. I should not feel like I’m holding a 700lb gun while swimming under water when I am playing on 10 sensitivity. I should not be 1 minute away from winning the game before being kicked out randomly, getting no rewards and instead a nice ban.

Of course, people will assume I’m terrible at the game, because that’s just easier for them to comprehend than the actual issues in front of them. But we all know the truth here, and that is the simple fact that this game needs improvements. No game is perfect at first, but it is up to the community to give feedback and constructive criticism to the ones who create it.

343 has been actively monitoring and responding to feedback EVERYWHERE. theres a person responding to at least a dozen posts a day in the reddit and they are actively considering the biggest complaints. Its not been a week and you are whining about it hasnt been fixed yet?

> 2533274820142274;1:
> I tried and tried again, but it’s just impossible at this point. You have made a great game that has huge potential, but are holding it back with your refusal to listen to your true fans. The reason these people complain about certain aspects of the game is because they understand and love Halo and want it improve. The only ones complaining are the ones who actually take the time to play your game, that’s why they’re able to point out the flaws of it. Their complaints are justifiable. When veterans say that aiming is broken, then it most likely is broken. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I have no doubt in my mind that once some of these issues are fixed, it will be the strongest Halo game since Halo 2.
>
> My only issues with the game are 2 things. Aiming and randomly being booted out of a game for absolutely no reason. I should not feel like I’m holding a 700lb gun while swimming under water when I am playing on 10 sensitivity. I should not be 1 minute away from winning the game before being kicked out randomly, getting no rewards and instead a nice ban.
>
> Of course, people will assume I’m terrible at the game, because that’s just easier for them to comprehend than the actual issues in front of them. But we all know the truth here, and that is the simple fact that this game needs improvements. No game is perfect at first, but it is up to the community to give feedback and constructive criticism to the ones who create it.

I can agree. Especially people think you’re bad because you don’t like something. The Halo community is very narrow minded.

> 2533274854205681;2:
> 343 has been actively monitoring and responding to feedback EVERYWHERE. theres a person responding to at least a dozen posts a day in the reddit and they are actively considering the biggest complaints. Its not been a week and you are whining about it hasnt been fixed yet?

Why they don’t monitor and respond on THEIR site… that should be asked. So much more good things would come out of it.

Oh boy. He used the “true fan” argument. Nothing to see here, people.

> 2533274837720524;4:
> > 2533274854205681;2:
> > 343 has been actively monitoring and responding to feedback EVERYWHERE. theres a person responding to at least a dozen posts a day in the reddit and they are actively considering the biggest complaints. Its not been a week and you are whining about it hasnt been fixed yet?
>
>
> Why they don’t monitor and respond on THEIR site… that should be asked. So much more good things would come out of it.

Exactly! Why the hell do I have to go to reddit to see something posted by a 343 employee? Should it not be on the 343 halo waypoint forums?

> 2533274854205681;2:
> 343 has been actively monitoring and responding to feedback EVERYWHERE. theres a person responding to at least a dozen posts a day in the reddit and they are actively considering the biggest complaints. Its not been a week and you are whining about it hasnt been fixed yet?

I try telling people this. I even made a post telling people that 343I is aware and working of the fixes, but no one listens. The still want to flood the forums with their post when everything could be condensed into a single forum like the split screen forums. making it lean and organized

> 2533274837720524;4:
> > 2533274854205681;2:
> > 343 has been actively monitoring and responding to feedback EVERYWHERE. theres a person responding to at least a dozen posts a day in the reddit and they are actively considering the biggest complaints. Its not been a week and you are whining about it hasnt been fixed yet?
>
>
> Why they don’t monitor and respond on THEIR site… that should be asked. So much more good things would come out of it.

because their site is full of people making pointless hate thread and their responses would get lost among the name calling and the screaming and the “COD ripoff” and “destiny is so much better” posts. The reddit is a far more rational place to discuss things than here.

> 2533274854205681;2:

I don’t go on reddit, and besides, why would they respond to feedback there and not on their actual forums? That makes sense.

> 2533274820142274;9:
> > 2533274854205681;2:
>
>
> I don’t go on reddit, and besides, why would they respond to feedback there and not on their actual forums? That makes sense.

> 2533274854205681;8:
> > 2533274837720524;4:
> > > 2533274854205681;2:
> > > 343 has been actively monitoring and responding to feedback EVERYWHERE. theres a person responding to at least a dozen posts a day in the reddit and they are actively considering the biggest complaints. Its not been a week and you are whining about it hasnt been fixed yet?
> >
> >
> > Why they don’t monitor and respond on THEIR site… that should be asked. So much more good things would come out of it.
>
> because their site is full of people making pointless hate thread and their responses would get lost among the name calling and the screaming and the “COD ripoff” and “destiny is so much better” posts. The reddit is a far more rational place to discuss things than here.

This is turning out to be MCC all over again.

Botched launch… Ranking system is worthless, people are randomly getting banned left & right, aiming is broken, short campaign, very little content.

Pretty sad really.

> 2533274963187769;5:
> Oh boy. He used the “true fan” argument. Nothing to see here, people.

I did use the true fan argument, because it’s the truth, I am a true fan. I am a fan of this game, but I also understand it’s flaws unlike the blind brainwashed majority of this games population. If you have nothing to add to this, then do us a favor and dismiss yourself.

> 2533274854205681;8:
> > 2533274837720524;4:
> > > 343 has been actively monitoring and responding to feedback EVERYWHERE. theres a person responding to at least a dozen posts a day in the reddit and they are actively considering the biggest complaints. Its not been a week and you are whining about it hasnt been fixed yet?
> >
> >
> > Why they don’t monitor and respond on THEIR site… that should be asked. So much more good things would come out of it.
>
>
> because their site is full of people making pointless hate thread and their responses would get lost among the name calling and the screaming and the “COD ripoff” and “destiny is so much better” posts. The reddit is a far more rational place to discuss things than here.

At least you have to sign in with your GT here and you can actually check to see if someone has played the game.

> 2533274820142274;12:
> > 2533274963187769;5:
> > Oh boy. He used the “true fan” argument. Nothing to see here, people.
>
>
> I did use the true fan argument, because it’s the truth, I am a true fan. I am a fan of this game, but I also understand it’s flaws unlike the blind brainwashed majority of this games population. If you have nothing to add to this, then do us a favor and dismiss yourself.

Flaws are OPINION. if you come here (like you just have) and state your opinion as irrefutable fact and call everyone else “brainwashed”, be prepared for no one to take you seriously.

> 2533274804891229;6:
> > 2533274837720524;4:
> >
> >
>
>
> Exactly! Why the hell do I have to go to reddit to see something posted by a 343 employee? Should it not be on the 343 halo waypoint forums?

Because the Reddit site is easier to monitor and reply to for everything is on ONE thread and the community has grown into a more understanding and patient community there. Willing to actually run test and give real feed back on whats wrong. Go there yourself, Check it out. and see the HUGE differences in the communities.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Halo/come on, the link wont bite.

> 2533274854205681;14:
> > 2533274820142274;12:
> > > 2533274963187769;5:
> > > Oh boy. He used the “true fan” argument. Nothing to see here, people.
> >
> >
> > I did use the true fan argument, because it’s the truth, I am a true fan. I am a fan of this game, but I also understand it’s flaws unlike the blind brainwashed majority of this games population. If you have nothing to add to this, then do us a favor and dismiss yourself.
>
>
> Flaws are OPINION. if you come here (like you just have) and state your opinion as irrefutable fact and call everyone else “brainwashed”, be prepared for no one to take you seriously.

I am well prepared for no one to take me seriously, because that’s just how it works when things are beyond their comprehension. I never force my opinion on anyone, but to dismiss the cold hard facts of the evidence right in front of your face is what I would refer to as “being blind.”

> 2533274820142274;16:
> > 2533274854205681;14:
> > > 2533274820142274;12:
> > > > 2533274963187769;5:
> > > > Oh boy. He used the “true fan” argument. Nothing to see here, people.
> > >
> > >
> > > I did use the true fan argument, because it’s the truth, I am a true fan. I am a fan of this game, but I also understand it’s flaws unlike the blind brainwashed majority of this games population. If you have nothing to add to this, then do us a favor and dismiss yourself.
> >
> >
> > Flaws are OPINION. if you come here (like you just have) and state your opinion as irrefutable fact and call everyone else “brainwashed”, be prepared for no one to take you seriously.
>
>
> I am well prepared for no one to take me seriously, because that’s just how it works when things are beyond their comprehension. I never force my opinion on anyone, but to dismiss the cold hard facts of the evidence right in front of your face is what I would refer to as “being blind.”

My post seems to have completely gone over your head. You refer to your personal preferences as “cold hard facts” which suggests that you are the one with issues, not everyone else.

> 2533274854205681;17:
> > 2533274820142274;16:
> > > 2533274854205681;14:
> > > > 2533274820142274;12:
> > > > > 2533274963187769;5:
> > > > > Oh boy. He used the “true fan” argument. Nothing to see here, people.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I did use the true fan argument, because it’s the truth, I am a true fan. I am a fan of this game, but I also understand it’s flaws unlike the blind brainwashed majority of this games population. If you have nothing to add to this, then do us a favor and dismiss yourself.
> > >
> > >
> > > Flaws are OPINION. if you come here (like you just have) and state your opinion as irrefutable fact and call everyone else “brainwashed”, be prepared for no one to take you seriously.
> >
> >
> > I am well prepared for no one to take me seriously, because that’s just how it works when things are beyond their comprehension. I never force my opinion on anyone, but to dismiss the cold hard facts of the evidence right in front of your face is what I would refer to as “being blind.”
>
>
> My post seems to have completely gone over your head. You refer to your personal preferences as “cold hard facts” which suggests that you are the one with issues, not everyone else.

If you truly believe that, then do the research yourself. There are many videos of my complaints out there that prove what I’m saying is right.

> 2533274820142274;18:
> > 2533274854205681;17:
> > > 2533274820142274;16:
> > > > 2533274854205681;14:
> > > > > 2533274820142274;12:
> > > > > > 2533274963187769;5:
> > > > > > Oh boy. He used the “true fan” argument. Nothing to see here, people.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I did use the true fan argument, because it’s the truth, I am a true fan. I am a fan of this game, but I also understand it’s flaws unlike the blind brainwashed majority of this games population. If you have nothing to add to this, then do us a favor and dismiss yourself.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Flaws are OPINION. if you come here (like you just have) and state your opinion as irrefutable fact and call everyone else “brainwashed”, be prepared for no one to take you seriously.
> > >
> > >
> > > I am well prepared for no one to take me seriously, because that’s just how it works when things are beyond their comprehension. I never force my opinion on anyone, but to dismiss the cold hard facts of the evidence right in front of your face is what I would refer to as “being blind.”
> >
> >
> > My post seems to have completely gone over your head. You refer to your personal preferences as “cold hard facts” which suggests that you are the one with issues, not everyone else.
>
>
> If you truly believe that, then do the research yourself. There are many videos of my complaints out there that prove what I’m saying is right.

Videos of complaints do not equate to fact. when it comes to game mechanics, there is no such thing as "fact"as to what is the best system. Anyone who says otherwise is dillusional.
ITT: OP prefers apples to oranges, and anyone who disagrees is brainwashed, as apples are beyond their comprehension.

> 2533274854205681;8:
> > 2533274837720524;4:
> >
> >
>
>

Isn’t that what mods are for?