Tricks/Glitches in WZFF

Feel free to share some but here are a few I am currently aware of:

• When using Emp on certain Ai vechicles (mainly phaetons) if the vechicle lands upside down the vechicle will explode and the pilot will get out.
    -The warden can be assassinated when he his missing half of his health and is doing a “hurt” animation.
    -You can instant respawn on any round if you choose to spawn a mongoose, then choose the vechicle you actually want to use.

Cheers for that mongoose glitch OP

I’m holding onto every mongoose I get now.

Knights can be assassinated when you shoot off those two wing things that look like tampons.

Hunters and knights are very easy to train by running in circles.

scout hogs are amazing for the first rounds to work on splattering. They can destroy everything except hunters, Knights, and some big bosses. Not all bosses are exempt from being splattered though.

> 2535434873624637;1:
> Feel free to share some but here are a few I am currently aware of:
>
> - When using Emp on certain Ai vechicles (mainly phaetons) if the vechicle lands upside down the vechicle will explode and the pilot will get out.
> -The warden can be assassinated when he his missing half of his health and is doing a “hurt” animation.
> -You can instant respawn on any round if you choose to spawn a mongoose, then choose the vechicle you actually want to use.

Does the warden assassination work on the mythics too and where do I have to hit him? Never seems to work for me:/
Is it just possible with mongooses(is that Even the plural of mongoose?) or would it work with a gungoose too?

> 2533274931864540;5:
> > 2535434873624637;1:
> > Feel free to share some but here are a few I am currently aware of:
> >
> > - When using Emp on certain Ai vechicles (mainly phaetons) if the vechicle lands upside down the vechicle will explode and the pilot will get out.
> > -The warden can be assassinated when he his missing half of his health and is doing a “hurt” animation.
> > -You can instant respawn on any round if you choose to spawn a mongoose, then choose the vechicle you actually want to use.
>
>
> Does the warden assassination work on the mythics too and where do I have to hit him? Never seems to work for me:/
> Is it just possible with mongooses(is that Even the plural of mongoose?) or would it work with a gungoose too?

Works on Warden when he does his last stun animstion at around a quarter health left. The respawn thing works with any vehiclw but it will consume the first vehicle you select so use one you dont want or need.

> 2533274856723140;6:
> > 2533274931864540;5:
> > > 2535434873624637;1:
> > > Feel free to share some but here are a few I am currently aware of:
> > >
> > > - When using Emp on certain Ai vechicles (mainly phaetons) if the vechicle lands upside down the vechicle will explode and the pilot will get out.
> > > -The warden can be assassinated when he his missing half of his health and is doing a “hurt” animation.
> > > -You can instant respawn on any round if you choose to spawn a mongoose, then choose the vechicle you actually want to use.
> >
> >
> > Does the warden assassination work on the mythics too and where do I have to hit him? Never seems to work for me:/
> > Is it just possible with mongooses(is that Even the plural of mongoose?) or would it work with a gungoose too?
>
>
> Works on Warden when he does his last stun animstion at around a quarter health left. The respawn thing works with any vehiclw but it will consume the first vehicle you select so use one you dont want or need.

Thanks for the advice I’ll try it next time I play.