Trials of Osiris on Halo 5?

Recently, breakout was taken out of the CSR playlists, which I find quite strange because this by far one of the most fair, and competitive game modes. So I started thinking of destinys trials of Osiris which is similar to breakout, and remembered that it is limited time (only on weekends). This is where the wins and losses count and where you can receive big rewards. On the cool down of Trials and the wait, players practice by playing elimination, which is exactly the same but only smaller rewards, and you win/loss history does not matter. So can they put something like this in halo? Maybe every weekend, a breakout playlist comes out, but only maybe you receive tons of rp for wins and streaks. I would enjoy this! And also, a good portion of destiny players play destiny strictly for trials, so can this boost the fame and population for halo 5? Let me know what you think down below!

That’s a rather good idea! I feel like Halo could definitely benefit from this type of event where you can get some sick rewards. That being said, Destiny runs on a loot system, and the rewards for Trials of Osiris are some great, exclusive gear. Halo 5 doesn’t quite have anything like that, unfortunately.

eww, destiny…

I like the idea tho.

NO. Never. And this is coming from someone who likes Destiny.

> 2533274925727172;3:
> eww, destiny…
>
> I like the idea tho.

I’m with you man.

> 2533274808386392;2:
> That’s a rather good idea! I feel like Halo could definitely benefit from this type of event where you can get some sick rewards. That being said, Destiny runs on a loot system, and the rewards for Trials of Osiris are some great, exclusive gear. Halo 5 doesn’t quite have anything like that, unfortunately.

Yeah I guess the rewards would just be massive amounts of req points

> 2533274950478805;4:
> NO. Never. And this is coming from someone who likes Destiny.

Alright. Thank you for the feedback.