Trees on Longbow are so annoying

I hate them so much, why they must look so 2D
also hate my english but thats another story

first I was like: its OK, in final build of the game, trees will be fixed but then was like: argggghhhhhhhhh its final version of game :frowning:

so whats your opinion about dem trees? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMtVAupaB6w

Don’t look at them.

Really? Again? What the hell is wrong with the trees, are you gonna stare at them every time you play on that map?

Is there any other community out there that is complaining about trees?

No offense to OP…but seriously, this community keeps on complaining about such unimportant things over and over again.

I can’t un-see it now, thanks alot.

But hey, umm… they’re alien trees? That’s the excuse I’m going to use for them looking ridiculous.

yeah I know but they attract my attention every time I saw this map

Imagine that those trees are camouflaged dead trees. Problem will be solved!

ITS ON AN ALIEN PLANET YOU YOINK! im sure the covies were like wow those oak trees look dumb…

sry for double posting, forums going wild these days

I think they’re fine. The planet isn’t earth the plant life may look a little wierd. 343 took that into account with some of the design aspects, like the trees.

From a design standpoint, yeah, they are 2d and flat. But from an aesthetic standpoint, in my opinion, they blend really well with the map and I would prefer these to big, thick trees.

But seriously. You’re complaining about trees.

At least it’s not Battlefield 3. They use sprites in some locations.

They do look dumb lmao

Cant do anything about it though.

sry but trees are very important for me because in every halo game they looked so beautiful but not this time, this time they look 2D )

Always the ungrammatical noobs posting about useless things like these…

Terrible 2D trees.

> I think they’re fine. The planet isn’t earth the plant life may look a little wierd. 343 took that into account with some of the design aspects, like the trees.

I doubt that has anything to do with it.

Not to sound like a hater (I’m not), but I don’t like the trees. It looks like 343 was just lazy. I also don’t want to hear the cod fanboys use these crap trees as an excuse to hate Halo even more (come on, you know people will say Halo 4 sucks simply because the trees are wack).

Thursday War sry person but not everyone is born in english speaking country

I hope people keep whining about the trees and keep being distracted by them, easy kills with beautiful scenery.

You kidding? Ever since I first saw them I was like wut? But then I realized there on another planet so then I was like AWESOME!!! Halo has never had an alien tree before (I think) and this one is so cool.