Traumatizing Productions

TraumatizingProductions
http://www.youtube.com/user/DrtraumaTy

Hiya!
So recently I have started to create my own machinima. My very first one was a piece of cake; as it only required ONE shoot and two practice scenes with only about eight people. Now that I am attempting to create a Sequel, I am going to need BODY ACTORS and, Voice actors!
Interested? Check out the requirements below.

For Body Actors

• Must be able to attend at least three (3) real body acting shoots per Machinima.
  • Must be silent when being instructed.
  • Must be cooperative.
  • Must be somewhat experienced with body acting.
    I am looking for reliable body actors that are able to help in Halo: Reach machinima.
    IF YOU GOOF OFF, START BEING DISOBEDIENT, OR CONSTANTLY DISRUPT THE DIRECTOR OR ANY BODY ACTORS, YOU WILL BE BLOCKED AND WILL BE UNABLE TO ATTEND IN ANY BODY ACTING SESSIONS ASSOCIATED WITH TRAUMATIZING PRODUCTIONS!

FOR VOICE ACTORS

• Must be able to submit your lines no later than a week after receiving the lines.
  • Must be able to express emotion, such as a “troubled” voice.
  • You do not require any Xbox Live membership, but you do require Audacity to export your file and send it to me. If you do not know how to fix your voice, This Video can help you.

Interested? Great! Just reply to this thread with your gamertag and requested position. It should be in this format;

> Gamertag:
> Wanted Position:
> Mostly Active (PST TIME):
> [Optional]Experiences:

Don’t forget to Check out this website for additional information.

TraumatizingProductions
Works

The Secret Society
“After a decade of escaping a bloodbath of a war, the secret society finds themselves under a new threat- but it isn’t what they expected… No, not at all.”

The Execution - http://youtu.be/N6kVjND0plE

Preview- http://youtu.be/qFcZ-LKB4oU

Reserved for more room.

Reserved for more room.

Please follow the rules of the recruiting forum.
There are some specific guidelines that we ask Clan Recruiters to follow during their ongoing recruitment efforts:
• Each clan is limited to one recruiting thread
• Clans may bump their recruiting thread once a week with a legitimate and substantial update (3-4 sentences)
• One additional thread may be made for challenges and tournaments

Ello, Nice to meet you White Lotus.

I send Salutations from the Remnants of the Black Lotus.
May you Prosper and Enjoy a Time of Great Endurance.

~Phoenix of the Lotus
Justice.

Also Message me back if you read this. I have abit i could show you should you be interested.

> Ello, Nice to meet you White Lotus.
>
> I send Salutations from the Remnants of the Black Lotus.
> May you Prosper and Enjoy a Time of Great Endurance.
>
> ~Phoenix of the Lotus
> Justice.
>
> Also Message me back if you read this. I have abit i could show you should you be interested.

I would be more than happy to see your work! I’ll add you when I can.

Also, to the Monitor, I understand. Thank you for letting me know!

UPDATE

• Added a glossary.
  • Added REQUIRED ARMOR and NOT REQUIRED armor in each division.
  • Added a RECENTLY ADDED UPDATES list to the clan roster.
  • Updated the FAQ’s, and basic information.
  • Revised the majority of the BASIC INFORMATION.
  • ADDED A UPDATE NUMBER TO THE SUBJECT LINE FOR REFERENCE.

If you have any questions or would like something change, feel free to reply to this thread if you cannot contact me otherwise.

> UPDATE
> - Added a glossary.
> - Added REQUIRED ARMOR and NOT REQUIRED armor in each division.
> - Added a RECENTLY ADDED UPDATES list to the clan roster.
> - Updated the FAQ’s, and basic information.
> - Revised the majority of the BASIC INFORMATION.
> - ADDED A UPDATE NUMBER TO THE SUBJECT LINE FOR REFERENCE.
>
> If you have any questions or would like something change, feel free to reply to this thread if you cannot contact me otherwise.

sigh

You were just publicly warned NOT to do this, clearly acknowledged receipt and understanding of this information, and yet here you are less than a week after your last update, posting in your thread. Once again, please follow the guidelines:

• Each clan is limited to one recruiting thread
• Clans may bump their recruiting thread once a week with a legitimate and substantial update (3-4 sentences)
• One additional thread may be made for challenges and tournaments

Please don’t make us say it again.

TWO WEEKS!
TOO LONG!

• Updated the main thread.
  • NOTICE; THE SECOND AND LAST THREAD IS NO LONGER IN USE! FEEL FREE TO USE THE INFORMATION FOR YOUR OWN CLAN! (CREDIT ME)
  • Added requirements to the main thread.
  • Updated the thread name.

If you ever need a spare player, hit me up (GT is the same as my name), and if I have the game, I’ll play (Gone from this Monday to Wednesday).

Huge update;
–Thread is no longer a “clan” thread, this now has to do with Traumatizing Productions.
–Added Body acting WANTED on thread title.
–Updated the thread ENTIRELY.

• Removed the “Clan Update” list
  • Added more information regarding voice acting.
  • Added a link to our site.
  • Removed “copies” of original clan thread.
    NOTICE; MORE INFORMATION REGARDING MACHINIMA HELP WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THIS THREAD LATER ON THIS WEEK, BE SURE TO CHECK ON THIS THREAD EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

if you need anymore voice actors, I would like to help. My gamertag is Duke Sallos