Transport Service Issue (xbox)

I know this is somewhat of an older issue, but it randomly happened to me today where you get the box saying “Connecting to Transport Service, please wait” and it never actually loads.I tried everything from restarting the game, and the xbox, to reinstalling MCC, to resetting my whole xbox. I’m not sure how to fix this issue from here and if anyone has any other suggestions on how I could possibly fix this error, that would be fantastic, Thanks!

I am also receiving this issue, Ive been “connecting” for 4 hours, I’ve tried anything plz help

Good to see I’m not the only one, but it sucks that its happening, hopefully someone will have an answer for us

check your host file + firewall settings for anything blocking microsoft services and flush your DNS. That did the trick for me. I had a block on ms SpyNet that was causing issues.

> 2533275032563170;4:
> check your host file + firewall settings for anything blocking microsoft services and flush your DNS. That did the trick for me. I had a block on ms SpyNet that was causing issues.

Unfortunately I’m in a college dorm using the University broadband, So I probably dont have access to the firewall settings. its weird because it was working earlier today and then all of a sudden just stopped.

Checked windows defender firewall all microsoft services are allowed through, and i flushed dns still stuck

> 2535454798582570;6:
> Checked windows defender firewall all microsoft services are allowed through, and i flushed dns still stuck

I have found a solution that works for me go into Settings>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual and then enter 1.1.1.1 for both primary and secondary. It worked for me