----------------------------------
Encryption Code: CRYSTAL
To: <UNSC Infinity><<\Run Files//>
Subject: UNSC Valiant Saber Recruiting
Classification: Restricted
/Start File/Decryption Protocol/
Are you looking for a Spartan Company?
Are you just looking for some friends to play Halo with?
Are you looking to improve your skill in Halo?
Are you sick of playing with amateurs?
Then Consider joining Gamma Seven
We are a Semi-Casual Spartan Company that caters more towards casual play and less towards competitive but would love to have a competitive scene in our Company
We also have a Machinima in Production with Promotional Posters and Trailers set to be released within the next year. The Machinima sees the Crew of the Prototype Ship, The UNSC Valiant Saber, hunt down the rogue Spartan Teams/Companies of the UNSC under complete secrecy of the general public with a Benedict Arnold trying to expose us to the world.
Our Company structures around Teams of 4 Spartans (25 Teams Total when 100 Members achieved) who are specifically Trained and grouped by myself.
For our new members who haven’t been placed in a team which I do Grouping sessions where I invite 10 Players to participate in a 3-Part Challenge, where the group does a free-for-all Slayer Game, and Preliminary Team group up for Strongholds and a Final 2 team game where two team captains (My 3rd in command and I) where we do a draft picking our favorite players from the previous 2 matches to determine who will be chosen for the next teams created.
We rank each team under a specific ranking Military system that can vary depending on stature within our company Hierarchy incase of emergencies
We also enjoy playing together in custom game lobbies almost every weekend we can. Within these custom game lobbies we play custom maps from members and mini-games from the communities with emphases on Maps we have created and that require play testing to evolve, as well as professional advise on brand new forgers looking to become pros in the future.
We do not care if you are not active on Halo often because we understand there is more than just Halo to enjoy on the Xbox so don’t expect to be kicked out of the clan unless I get complaints from your squad members that you are not participating or at least playing occasionally with them.
Requirements for Recruitment

• 16 or Older (Or Mature enough to not complain about everything) - Doesn’t Care about Irregular Gaming Schedule (because life is more important than gaming) - Isn’t disrespectful (Doesn’t harass or bully other members) - Will help contribute to the Machinima (even if you want to create the sets we use for scenes or produce music for it etc.) - Create a Character for your Spartan (Optional and only required if the Leader of your team wants to have the team be involved in the Machinima in anyway)----------------------------------
    Things we do not request of our Spartan Company Members

• Request you to change your gamertag - Request you to act like the character you design - Force you to play Halo all the time (Because I know people play more than just Halo) - Force you to Forge or Participate as your character in the Machinima**----------------------------------**
    To Join Send Request to Gamma Seven
    For more details on the Company and Any Concerns Please Contact me @westy1724 on Halowaypoint Private Messaging system.
    End Transmission
    <\Stop Transmission//>
    <Y/N>

UPDATE:
We are still actively looking for more members. I am currently building the fourth major team of the Company Delta Team after filling out the Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie Teams.

UPDATE:
Me and my Lieutenants are not accepting any Request to merge our company into another company. As well as we are not accepted any Requests to Join as we re-structure the companies teams. but feel free to send the request as we will accept you when we finish with the teams.

UPDATE:
Me and my Lieutenants are not accepting any Requests to merge our company into another company. We are open to requests to join us but we will not be accepting Invitations into the company until the next Wednesday so we can process all the invites.

UPDATE:
Me and my Lieutenants are not accepting any Requests to merge our company into another company. We are open to requests to join us but we will not be accepting Invitations into the company until the next Wednesday so we can process all the invites. We are progressing well meeting great friendly people who are active and great people who enjoy talking about Halo Lore and other stuff.