Translated Forge Tutorial

Hello to everyone reading this topic. I would like to watch some Forge tutorial translated into portuguese. Can anybody help me? Thanks for the help, Spartans. Olá a todos que estão lendo este tópico. Eu gostaria de assistir algum tutorial de Forge traduzido para o portugues. alguém poderia me ajudar? Obrigado pela ajuda , Spartans.

While this isn’t exactly what you were asking for I can tell you what helped me learn Forge. Download maps and disect the scripts they used, and play with those scripts to see what else you can make them do. Also look at what how everything was put together, and just mess around with it by making small changes.

Your first few maps won’t be great, but they will serve as stepping stones to build your skills with Forge. Halo 5’s Forge is intimidating at first and you’ll probably want to quit, but stick with it and you’ll learn pretty quick. It’s a great tool that just requires some practice and experimentation.

> 2533274975565198;2:
> While this isn’t exactly what you were asking for I can tell you what helped me learn Forge. Download maps and disect the scripts they used, and play with those scripts to see what else you can make them do. Also look at what how everything was put together, and just mess around with it by making small changes.
>
> Your first few maps won’t be great, but they will serve as stepping stones to build your skills with Forge. Halo 5’s Forge is intimidating at first and you’ll probably want to quit, but stick with it and you’ll learn pretty quick. It’s a great tool that just requires some practice and experimentation.

Thank you for Help Spartan.
May the force be with you