Transitioning into Halo after a hiatus.

First and foremost I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this thread. I have just recently (today) have gotten back into Halo 4 after taking a 3-4 month hiatus. I have a 1.71 K/D, and I have upheld that regardless of the time off (First game I went 15-6, second game I went 18-8). I’m a 23 year old looking for a mature clan/team who is like minded and roughly in the same age range as myself. Gaming hours can vary from time to time due to myself being married and having year old twins, but I still find a few hours a day to game. My gamertag is JT IZ ME. If you have any ambition to pursue this thread reply on here or message me on XBL. Good gaming top everyone and I hope to hear from some of you guys.

Hey there,

I’m a member of Midland Base, and we’re a casual Halo gaming community (also soon to support Destiny) that revolves around having fun and enjoying the game the way it was meant to be played. All of our members are highly respectful of each other (trash talking, among other forms of disrespect are grounds for a ban), and we’re home to both skilled players as well as less skilled players. We have our own forums, and gamenight four times a week over three days (Friday-Sunday, with classic Saturdays usually being on Reach, but sometimes on Halo 3). We don’t require any change of armor, gamertag, or emblem (although many of us choose to use the same emblem), and don’t have any kind of “training camp” or mandatory play time. Our only requirement as far as activity is concerned is that each member makes 8 posts per month on our forums to indicate that they are still active.

If this sounds good to you, check out at Midlandbase.com, or submit at application at Midlandbase.net. Thanks.

Welcome back, where we make the most of it.

What gametypes/competition level are you interested in?

I play mostly on a when I can basis as well feel free to add me GT: polishwarrior