Transfer "Warzone REQ Bundle" to my son's account

I purchased “Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition For Xbox One” for my son, for Christmas. The game box came with a “Game Add-On Content from Xbox Store” card. The back of the card has a scratch-off section revealing a 25-character code.

The card’s instructions:
Redeem your code on Xbox Live

1. Go to Xbox Store > Games > Use a code.
  2. Enter the 25-digit code. You can also redeem the 25-digit code at live.xbox.com.

I followed those instructions, the code was accepted. Only afterward did I find that this linked the “Warzone REQ Bundle” to my gamertag/account (only), making it unavailable for my son. NOTHING on the card said anything about this.

I’m never going to play this game, I only bought it for my son. I need to transfer the “Warzone REQ Bundle” to his gamertag/account.

Microsoft chat support was useless. After wasting the better part of an hour of my time making no difference whatsoever they gave up and threw me to this website. It looks like the only “support” 343 Industries offers is this forum, where we post and pray that someone pays attention. From what I can see so far no one at 343 is paying any attention at all. Please prove me wrong!

I personally can’t help but I can give you the tip of not posting on a regular forum but if you look on the halo 5 guardians section I did see a FAQ about the warzone REQ bundle there might be some answers for you there.

It is not possible to transfer the bundle to a different account.

Sorry.