Transfer Halo Videos To Computer

I have been trying to get my videos that I created in the halo theater off of the xbox and onto my computer. I wanna be able to watch them there or upload them to youtube or just have them stored on my computer where i can watch a bunch of em without having to wait for each individual one to load forever. Iv tried using a USB to transfer the video clips but the files come up unrecognizable on the computer and i still cant watch them.

The only way is to either buy a capture card and do it that way, or render them with Bungie Pro and download them.

which method is cheaper?

nvm bungie pro is definitely cheaper. So i have to subscribe to bungie pro, then what?

> nvm bungie pro is definitely cheaper. So i have to subscribe to bungie pro, then what?

Yea you can do the Bungie pro thing but after Halo 4 comes out im certain that wont be available. Maybe 343i makes their own video rendering tool.

<4 <343

Right now use the rendering tool on bungie for the time being.

> nvm bungie pro is definitely cheaper. So i have to subscribe to bungie pro, then what?

Well, I wouldn’t recommend that, because you can only render two videos a month in SD. Buy a capture card, it’s an investment.