Traitor Spartan?!

I was looking at my Spartan Ops stats when I stumbled upon this:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/529002_577775898918385_416791244_n.png

I have completely no idea about how this happened, I always protect all the marines as I do respect all the people who serve in the UNSC.

Pretty weird. A glitch no doubt, though.

Lol

I’m guessing a glitch because I have exactly the same number.

I also noticed that in my service record I have 7600+ Assault Rifle kills in Spartan Ops. Good lord that got up there fast.

You will pay for your treachery! :stuck_out_tongue:

Any ideas on how to fix it?

> I’m guessing a glitch because I have exactly the same number.
>
> I also noticed that in my service record I have 7600+ Assault Rifle kills in Spartan Ops. Good lord that got up there fast.

Just wondering, did you wait long enough for the reactor to blow up in Didact’s Gift?

> > I’m guessing a glitch because I have exactly the same number.
> >
> > I also noticed that in my service record I have 7600+ Assault Rifle kills in Spartan Ops. Good lord that got up there fast.
>
> Just wondering, did you wait long enough for the reactor to blow up in Didact’s Gift?

Nope, always got that thing up and running as soon as possible.

That’s interesting. I was wondering if it was a glitch, then I went to check my own stats. No Marine kills, though they’ve killed me 7 times! Shoot straight!

I’ve taken a look at mine and can’t see any.

I’m assuming it’s a glitch unless you’ve killed 530 Marines.

> > > I’m guessing a glitch because I have exactly the same number.
> > >
> > > I also noticed that in my service record I have 7600+ Assault Rifle kills in Spartan Ops. Good lord that got up there fast.
> >
> > Just wondering, did you wait long enough for the reactor to blow up in Didact’s Gift?
>
> Nope, always got that thing up and running as soon as possible.

343 needs to know about this glitch. This MUST be fixed.

I just checked mine and don’t even have that stat.

> That’s interesting. I was wondering if it was a glitch, then I went to check my own stats. No Marine kills, though they’ve killed me 7 times! Shoot straight!

Trust me, I’d never harm a Marine in Halo. These guys are awesome! The reason why I brought it up is because these numbers spoil all my stats!

P.S. does that glitch occur if you let Galileo’s reactor go boom? I don’t see any other reasons.

In my professional opinion I must say that you need to quit killing the marines. They never did anything to you… besides:

Never knew how to get behind the wheel/ shoot straight in Halo: CE

Drove like crazy 16 year old drunks behind the wheel in Halo: 2

Did not contribute to “Finishing the Fight” (They just watched the Chief do all the work) in Halo: 3

Played “Caption Obvious” in Halo: 3 ODST; Example: A Marine would shout out “HUNTERS!” as you were fighting the Hunter.

And Kat just drove you off the edge in Halo: Reach (I know she’s not a Marine)… she’s a lady; and Johnson knows what the ladies like. shivers

So, I must say, I really don’t know why you hate them so much that you have to kill more Marines than Grunts as you play the campaign. HA!

In the Marines defense they are a great shot with the rocket launcher and sniper rifle when they are riding in the Hog. Not so much with the Fuel Rod though.

Anyway - that is a funny glitch/ stat.

> In my professional opinion I must say that you need to quit killing the marines. They never did anything to you… besides:
>
> Never knew how to get behind the wheel/ shoot straight in Halo: CE
>
> Drove like crazy 16 year old drunks behind the wheel in Halo: 2
>
> Did not contribute to “Finishing the Fight” (They just watched the Chief do all the work) in Halo: 3
>
> Played “Caption Obvious” in Halo: 3 ODST; Example: A Marine would shout out “HUNTERS!” as you were fighting the Hunter.
>
> And Kat just drove you off the edge in Halo: Reach (I know she’s not a Marine)… she’s a lady; and Johnson knows what the ladies like. shivers
>
> So, I must say, I really don’t know why you hate them so much that you have to kill more Marines than Grunts as you play the campaign. HA!
>
> In the Marines defense they are a great shot with the rocket launcher and sniper rifle when they are riding in the Hog. Not so much with the Fuel Rod though.
>
> Anyway - that is a funny glitch/ stat.

have you ever played the scarab mission in halo 3 and have a moongoose and a mariine with a rocket launcher? they look like professional platers i can never shoot like they do in that game they grab the rocket launcher and RAPE!

> In my professional opinion I must say that you need to quit killing the marines. They never did anything to you… besides:
>
>
>
> Did not contribute to “Finishing the Fight” (They just watched the Chief do all the work) in Halo: 3
>
> Played “Caption Obvious” in Halo: 3 ODST; Example: A Marine would shout out “HUNTERS!” as you were fighting the Hunter.
>
> And Kat just drove you off the edge in Halo: Reach (I know she’s not a Marine)… she’s a lady; and Johnson knows what the ladies like. shivers
>
> So, I must say, I really don’t know why you hate them so much that you have to kill more Marines than Grunts as you play the campaign. HA!
>
> In the Marines defense they are a great shot with the rocket launcher and sniper rifle when they are riding in the Hog. Not so much with the Fuel Rod though.
>

I’d like this glitch to be fixed anyway.

>
>
>
>
>
> <mark>And Kat just drove you off the edge in Halo: Reach</mark> (I know she’s not a Marine)… she’s a lady; and Johnson knows what the ladies like. shivers
>
>
>

I was playing Reach the other day and Kat had the idiocy to splatter me… Sigh

You’re really worked up over a stat like that? Gimme a break.

> > In my professional opinion I must say that you need to quit killing the marines. They never did anything to you… besides:
> >
> > Never knew how to get behind the wheel/ shoot straight in Halo: CE
> >
> > Drove like crazy 16 year old drunks behind the wheel in Halo: 2
> >
> > Did not contribute to “Finishing the Fight” (They just watched the Chief do all the work) in Halo: 3
> >
> > Played “Caption Obvious” in Halo: 3 ODST; Example: A Marine would shout out “HUNTERS!” as you were fighting the Hunter.
> >
> > And Kat just drove you off the edge in Halo: Reach (I know she’s not a Marine)… she’s a lady; and Johnson knows what the ladies like. shivers
> >
> > So, I must say, I really don’t know why you hate them so much that you have to kill more Marines than Grunts as you play the campaign. HA!
> >
> > In the Marines defense they are a great shot with the rocket launcher and sniper rifle when they are riding in the Hog. Not so much with the Fuel Rod though.
> >
> > Anyway - that is a funny glitch/ stat.
>
> have you ever played the scarab mission in halo 3 and have a moongoose and a mariine with a rocket launcher? they look like professional platers i can never shoot like they do in that game they grab the rocket launcher and RAPE!

AAhhh hahaha Thats right I forgot about that.

> You’re really worked up over a stat like that? Gimme a break.

I’m a perfectionist :slight_smile: