Trait Zones in Halo 5?

I’ve been forging quite a bit lately and I am super bummed that they still haven’t added trait zones. In halo 4 and in Anniversary they were put in and gave users a plethora of new options for their map. Does anyone know when or if they plan on adding them back?

Sadly, they might not. They failed with the Trait Zones in the MCC and not implementing it correctly, If they haven’t added it yet, they won’t ever add it for Halo 5.

Loved trait zones and making my own dominion maps

> 2535462398696491;2:
> Sadly, they might not. They failed with the Trait Zones in the MCC and not implementing it correctly, If they haven’t added it yet, they won’t ever add it for Halo 5.

I don’t know, if there’s a team in 343 that actually overachieves and gets stuff done it’s the forge team. Forge in h5 is the best ever and they’ve done a lot to improve it since after launch and have said they’ll be doing more. I personally would say forge gets the bulk of the work with these content drops.

yeah id love to see trait zones return. They are one of the most fun and useful things.

> 2533274923562209;4:
> > 2535462398696491;2:
> > Sadly, they might not. They failed with the Trait Zones in the MCC and not implementing it correctly, If they haven’t added it yet, they won’t ever add it for Halo 5.
>
> I don’t know, if there’s a team in 343 that actually overachieves and gets stuff done it’s the forge team. Forge in h5 is the best ever and they’ve done a lot to improve it since after launch and have said they’ll be doing more. I personally would say forge gets the bulk of the work with these content drops.

agreed